Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethel street, Norwich. Any info regarding being a parlour or not?  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Hi chaps,any info on Bethel street Norwich as a parlour anyone?Probably legit but got a discount code for an hours massage there so will TOFTT I guess lol 😂

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hi chaps,any info on Bethel street Norwich as a parlour anyone?Probably legit but got a discount code for an hours massage there so will TOFTT I guess lol 😂

Blimey - Hope its legit! will soon get found out there if it isnt.

Thats a new location on me.

A google search finds this one 

External Link/Members Only

A google search for the phone number reveals nothing other than to suggest its legit.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 01:19:11 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Mr333

Blimey - Hope its legit! will soon get found out there if it isnt.

Thats a new location on me.

A google search finds this one 

A google search for the phone number reveals nothing other than to suggest its legit.

If it is that place, the photos of the masseuse there might make you glad it's legit!!  :scare:

Offline jintheuk1

There has been a couple of reviews for that place, I know Sara ( earlham rd ) worked there but don’t know if she still does.

I saw they were offering pre bought discounts on a discount website, I called before buying one, only to be told they wouldn’t honour it..in her words “ I wouldn t make any money”. I didn’t buy a voucher and didn’t visit

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Fairplay guys and appreciate the heads-up,might take a rain check on this place for now as if somethings cheap it’s for a reason eh😂

Offline tonypony

There are multiple rooms run by different providers in the same building

There is an ad for 4 hand on gumtree

Also I think Sara who used to be in Earlham Road still works there too - her Gumtree ad seems to have gone but was on 07548 768377

Offline Henry767

There are multiple rooms run by different providers in the same building

There is an ad for 4 hand on gumtree

Also I think Sara who used to be in Earlham Road still works there too - her Gumtree ad seems to have gone but was on 07548 768377

Yes. It's a historic building with rooms rented to councellors, therapists and community groups. Low key and definitely not a spa. No reception or buz in, just an optional visitors book

Sarah (hot oil) has one upstairs room, one across the landing I think is the other masseuse, but not been there. Is Sarah the thai masseuse in the 4 hander? I don't know, but she does seem pretty busy on her own when I've tried to book.