Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: !! WARNING PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE !!  (Read 5591 times)

Offline Dimond dave

Well it's happening again OMG.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The big question is ,, would you dare do BB ,, come on Russian roulette has better odds

Well it's Newcastle and Middlesbroughs turn for the camper van VIP treatment

You know the worrying thing is lads must visit or she wouldn't visit. 

Remember this lads ,,,   Pack ya pecker before you deck her  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Well it's happening again OMG.

External Link/Members Only

The big question is ,, would you dare do BB ,, come on Russian roulette has better odds

Well it's Newcastle and Middlesbroughs turn for the camper van VIP treatment

You know the worrying thing is lads must visit or she wouldn't visit. 

Remember this lads ,,,   Pack ya pecker before you deck her  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is scum of the earth pure and simple, she needs to be locked up for crimes to humanity who knows what diseases  she is riddled with  :vomit:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 12:30:18 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Dimond dave

You have a point

She is scum of the earth pure and simple, she needs to be locked up for crimes to humanity who knows what diseases  she is riddled with  :vomit:

Offline stanleyjohn

She was in a Channel 4 documentary recently and she has had a partner for about 20 yrs, she looked even worse, would prefer to shag a brillo pad.

Online Darlobloke

Sounds a bit of a skank. Could be like opening a cheese toastie  :vomit: :vomit:

She was in a Channel 4 documentary recently and she has had a partner for about 20 yrs, she looked even worse, would prefer to shag a brillo pad.

He's a fucking idiot of the highest order, to be with a women who barebacks and Tom dick or Abdul who proudly promotes her nasty lifestyle. He needs his head examined

Offline Tiger63

Was up at whickam a few months ago when a motor home rolls int the carpark...it was her.
The clip of her and her partner should put guys from seeing her....she is fkin vile.
But no.....there was a queue....a fkin queue.....of sad fuckers who were desperate to get into her.

Looked like her partner sits in the front seat while she`s getting loaded up with spunk.....fkin disgusting :vomit:

Offline Dimond dave

Come on mate as rough as a brilo pad.    Brilo pads come in handy and when you get one from a pack there at least clean 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

quote author=stanleyjohn link=topic=134007.msg1498431#msg1498431 date=1488734163]
[/quote]

Offline Dimond dave

You could say that  just the thought  of multiple Bare back.   Enough to put ya off ya u life

Sounds a bit of a skank. Could be like opening a cheese toastie  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Dimond dave

I can remember going to get my school shoes with my pairents you know your u take a little paper ticket and when your number comes up.   Next. 

Was up at whickam a few months ago when a motor home rolls int the carpark...it was her.
The clip of her and her partner should put guys from seeing her....she is fkin vile.
But no.....there was a queue....a fkin queue.....of sad fuckers who were desperate to get into her.

Looked like her partner sits in the front seat while she`s getting loaded up with spunk.....fkin disgusting :vomit:

Offline Mansell

Sounds bloody awful, shame you had to witness that. But thanks for telling us.   :vomit: :vomit:

I can remember going to get my school shoes with my pairents you know your u take a little paper ticket and when your number comes up.   Next.

Loool way before my time, I'm In my early thirties

Offline Dimond dave

No it ain't they just stopped doing it a thew years ago ,,,,,   

Loool way before my time, I'm In my early thirties

Offline portable

I think this would be more like waiting in line at Morrisons' cheese counter.  :vomit:

Oh, God, she now close up pics of her foof on her video clips page. And someone mentions feltching in her feedback.  :vomit:  :vomit:

Who the fuck would go see this walking disease? I'd be afraid of just getting a tit wank from her at this point.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:16:56 pm by portable »

Offline Dimond dave

You defo got a point there mate.   But the thing is some daft sods must be going to see it

I think this would be more like waiting in line at Morrisons' cheese counter.  :vomit:

Oh, God, she now close up pics of her foof on her video clips page. And someone mentions feltching in her feedback.  :vomit:  :vomit:

Who the fuck would go see this walking disease? I'd be afraid of just getting a tit wank from her at this point.

Offline datwabbit

I know this is a serious issue re:disease but the idea of a guys queuing up outside a motorhome in a Whickham car park does paint an odd picture. Did it look like a "Labour isn't working" poster?

IronBrew4321

I know this is a serious issue re:disease but the idea of a guys queuing up outside a motorhome in a Whickham car park does paint an odd picture. Did it look like a "Labour isn't working" poster?

:lol: Brilliant.

Offline captainsc

I think you are all being harsh. :lol:

Would love to take her home to meet my mother, I am sure she would approve.... especially after she asks what my new gf does...

"I love guys with a hard stiffy who just want to piss all the semen off my cervix"

My mum will think she is dead classy!!!

I can't imagine why anyone would want to go anywhere near  :vomit:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:17:09 pm by captainsc »

Offline nikmeister

Just reading her profile makes me wanna puke.

Fuck me this woman is a loose nut :vomit: :scare:

Wouldn't visit her even if it was free.

Offline dino1990

the Human in me thinks she is VILE but the Perv in me would love to watch one off her sessions.

walking dead

How did you manage to notice a motor home pulling up and recognise her ?
Small world ?

Offline Addicted65

Small world ?

Ha ha great minds think alike ! 

Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dimond dave

Your mam sounds like a scream mate  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I think you are all being harsh. :lol:

Would love to take her home to meet my mother, I am sure she would approve.... especially after she asks what my new gf does...

"I love guys with a hard stiffy who just want to piss all the semen off my cervix"

My mum will think she is dead classy!!!

I can't imagine why anyone would want to go anywhere near  :vomit:

Online webpunter

On her blog she's banging up to 50 blokes a day.  Some will have OHs in play & fuck em BB.  The no. of people who get the big one from her directly / indirectly must be frighteningly large  :scare:

Offline Tiger63

Small world ?

Haha nice try.
Simple  explanation  is ....the daft mare posted the exact time and location she was turning up so I thought I'd have a look at the circus that seems to follow her around.
But thanks for you're concern

walking dead

Haha nice try.
Simple  explanation  is ....the daft mare posted the exact time and location she was turning up so I thought I'd have a look at the circus that seems to follow her around.

So you stalk her ?

Offline Dimond dave

If I remember rightly last time she was hear she posted the location central boro ,, the barker & & stone house show room back road that gose up to the VW garrage ,,,,   

Personally that's a bad location ,,, should be up at James cook in the car park across the road from the clap clinic       :bomb: :hi: :bomb: :hi: :bomb: :hi: :bomb: :hi: :bomb:

Haha nice try.

will-ow

I saw her on that C4 show - a very british brothel. How the fuck can she do BB with so many people and then say she'd leave her husband if he saw a WG?! Its like... if you were a safe , professional WG i could understand but to be that disgusting and unsafe and then take the moral high ground is fucking stupid

Offline The Man from Del Monte

700 rating!!?
That's terrifying :scare: