Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leamington Spa Massage // West Midlands  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Bobbyjmm

Hi guys,

not so much a review... just an enquiry to massage's in the Leamington Spa area.

i have been punting for a while now in the same area. My go to places been Sports Therapy Old Lode Lane & Rainbow Massage Cov.

i have moved into the Leamington Spa area and was curious whats around, a lot of mention of Lisa in Warwick but i was after some more depth as to what i can try.

if anyone could advise id appreciate...

cheers !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

Hi guys,

not so much a review... just an enquiry to massage's in the Leamington Spa area.

i have been punting for a while now in the same area. My go to places been Sports Therapy Old Lode Lane & Rainbow Massage Cov.

if anyone could advise id appreciate...

cheers !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You've been punting for a while and yet not a single review  :dash:
I would advise posting a review or two then perhaps people would only be too happy to oblige with advice (and don't use that old chestnut of saying the places you have been to have plenty of reviews) give and you shall receive  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Beamer

You've been punting for a while and yet not a single review  :dash:
I would advise posting a review or two then perhaps people would only be too happy to oblige with advice (and don't use that old chestnut of saying the places you have been to have plenty of reviews) give and you shall receive  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good advice from a seasoned punter.
Why haven't you reviewed anyone?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 05:54:50 am by Beamer »

Offline Hoping

I can only agree with the previous comments.  We are all here to help each other and are happy to do so but it cannot be all take and no give.

Having said that there are many comments about different establishments so by going into the Search function I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

And if you do go somewhere PLEASE tell us and review accordingly.

Offline Bobbyjmm

thanks guys!

guess i will have to start producing some reviews, if i am honest it has just never appealed to me sharing my experiences.

was searching for some advice, ill take it on board! :unknown:

much appreciated...