Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf In Worcestershire  (Read 1797 times)

Offline shyboy1

Hi.
Anyone got any info on this new Milf from Pershore External Link/Members Only
Looks hot but I think her availability is pretty limited. I’ve messaged her twice but got nothing back.
She does seem to be working as she’s acquired 5 aw reviews in a short time.
SB
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 05:21:26 am by shyboy1 »

Offline nothiingtodeclare

I've had the same issue contact wise. Dropped her a couple of messages with no reply. I am hoping to meet her early in the New Year if possible.

Offline shyboy1

I've had the same issue contact wise. Dropped her a couple of messages with no reply. I am hoping to meet her early in the New Year if possible.
Yes, same here.
If she’s as good as the profile suggests I would think she’s had 100’s of requests for bookings, the area has been starved of quality wg’s For so long now there must be a lot of blue balls in Worcestershire.
Her limited availability although a pain for making bookings will hopefully keep her fresh and mean she will stick around.
SB

Online temptation

She has had some very recent feedback so looks like she is active.

Offline shyboy1

She has had some very recent feedback so looks like she is active.
Yes I’ve had some email contact with her now. It was looking like I would get a meeting then all of a sudden she went silent.
Seems to me that she has very limited availability and it’s just a case of soon as she fills her times she just ignores everyone else.
Conclusion - Too much like hard work, maybe try again in a few weeks when the novelty has worn off and her phones gone quiet.
SB

Offline WorcsLad

Ditto SB. Going to let the cobwebs appear and hopefully she’ll be easier to pin down... :sarcastic:

Offline Esco

Hi all. Anyone have a contact number for her. Thanks in advance
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shyboy1

Hi all. Anyone have a contact number for her. Thanks in advance
You have to contact her by aw mail first then she’ll give number when meet is arranged.
Good luck, it’s not easy
SB