Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AirBNB for outcalls  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi guys,

I've yet to use AirBNB but have heard a lot of friends use it for it's proper purpose (holidays etc).

Wondering if anyone has/was thing about using it:

Experiences....did something stop you, should i be sure to ask a specific question, do i need ID etc....

feedback greatly received

jcdmj12

Hi guys,

I've yet to use AirBNB but have heard a lot of friends use it for it's proper purpose (holidays etc).

Wondering if anyone has/was thing about using it:

Experiences....did something stop you, should i be sure to ask a specific question, do i need ID etc....

feedback greatly received

Staying in someone else's private home and inviting a prostitute into it.  What could possibly go wrong?    :dash:

Although you wouldn't be the first:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:23:03 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline Zeusthedoc

Is there not an option to 'book' the whole place?

LL

AirBNB doesn't stand for AirBed 'n' Blowjob you know :D

Offline mh

:D :D :D
 :thumbsup:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Well played. Was just floating an idea...i guess it's a bad one!

Offline Vivago

Are you sure about that? Just what the fuck does it stand for?

Staying in a airBNB rented gaff at the moment and had my first successful punt in it yesterday (the incredible Kavita Lipstick). I'm sure that I'll be having a few more but no orgies planned. :D
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

johnnyboy61

They're not all someone's home. Some are bought with the intention to let out on these very short term rentals. No sitting tenants to worry about if you have to sell and if you can get a high occupancy rate it can produce a higher income than long term leases. In this case I don't see a problem, but even if it is someone's home remember they are letting it out commercially not loaning it to a friend.

Offline Anadin

Where you can rent the whole place I'd do it. I'm kinda tempted to rent a flat for the weekend just so I can get away from the family and if I do that I may as well have an outcall.