Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Phone - the babe magnet  (Read 1516 times)

Offline RedKettle

Here I am in a cafe waiting for a punt (see previous thread).  I walked in and noticed the two very fit, very attractive girls serving and thought  :yahoo:

Now I am used to not getting much of a reaction from pretty young women (unless I am paying for it) but boy were they excited by the "cute little phone" I was holding with my usual smart phone.  They had never seen anything like it!  It is a small Samsung flip phone.  They chatted to me about it for a few minutes and then the question, why do you have it?  I said that it was so my kids knew they could call me at any time, even in meetings when the main phone was off.

They positively swooned.

However back to reality they are not going to shag me so on with the punt.

spkmstr48

Brilliant!!!

Must bring my Nokia 6131 out of retirement,  it's an engineering classic.

Offline virtualplayer

I'll take your Nokia and raise the bar with the Nokia 7110. Othrwose known as the banana phone with the sliding Mic. If you can't picture it... It's the phone from the matrix

spkmstr48

In reality I won't risk any of my classic Nokias, just stick with a cheap new one.

Offline Steve2

spkmstr48

The old ones are the best

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ah yes, I have one of those,  possibly the best gimmick free, pure phone, ever designed. Apparently Nokia will be back in a year or two, as soon as their no compete agreement with MS expires.

Offline opal

Here I am in a cafe waiting for a punt (see previous thread).  I walked in and noticed the two very fit, very attractive girls serving and thought  :yahoo:

Now I am used to not getting much of a reaction from pretty young women (unless I am paying for it) but boy were they excited by the "cute little phone" I was holding with my usual smart phone.  They had never seen anything like it!  It is a small Samsung flip phone.  They chatted to me about it for a few minutes and then the question, why do you have it?  I said that it was so my kids knew they could call me at any time, even in meetings when the main phone was off.

They positively swooned.

However back to reality they are not going to shag me so on with the punt.

Probably thought you were a drug dealer :P

Offline RedKettle

The old ones are the best

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh yes.  Never had a problem with one of those.  Smart phones can be so temperamental, drop them onto concrete a few times and they stop working - the old nokia could take a pounding and keep on going.  That reminds me of the old timer I punted with this morning :D