Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Closest Punt to your Mrs?  (Read 2452 times)

Offline threechilliman

We've had closest to home threads, but what about closest to your Mrs?

Managed to arrange a punt next week that'll take place less than a mile from where my Mrs will be. By pure chance I have reason to be in the place where the WG is located, so thought I'd take a punt with her. Risks acceptably low for this reason and the time of day.

I'm sure some guy will have punted in the next room but we'll see. How close to your Mrs have you punted?

tcm

fredpunter

Offline sticko

Not near at all to this point, but I was considering booking a day-rate hotel for an outcall I have coming up really quite near the old trout's work.  It's a very good deal but I think my subconscious deathwish is perhaps taking over.  This particular booking will most likely end up being about 4 miles across central London. 

I have however invited a regular to my place when the rest of the family were several hundred miles away, and I still get flashbacks of her sucking my cock in the shower that I wash in each morning.  And I get an inordinate amount of pleasure driving past WGs' flats when the wife is in the passenger seat.

I'm terrible husband material...

Sureshot

I thought this was going to be a "closest looking like the mrs" thread!  I did have one the other day who looked quite a lot like my wife.  She didnt take too kindly when i asked her to iron my shirts after spunking in her mouth

Hyperchicken

I don't think my wife would either.

Offline arthur

When you book an outcall to your home, isn't there neighbours who could see a random woman turning up and potentially landing you in it by telling the wife

yorkshire123

Not the wife but I did inadvertently punt in the next hotel (Blackpool) to where my mum was having a last minute weekend away.
I didn't know she was there until the day after when Mrs Y told me on the phone, thank god she didn't see me as I was supposed to be in Newcastle at the time  :scare: 

LL

Why would you risk it though?  Do you dislike being married that much that you secretly want to get caught out?

Offline RedKettle

I thought this was going to be a "closest looking like the mrs" thread!  I did have one the other day who looked quite a lot like my wife.  She didnt take too kindly when i asked her to iron my shirts after spunking in her mouth

Offline RedKettle

I am usually very security conscious and pick the location of punts with that in mind.  However I also have a risk taking gene which conflicts and forced me to start seeing a girl who lives quite close to us and within a few hundred yards of the gym my wife goes to.  I like the idea that we are both having a work out at the same time, seems like a sweet couple sort of thing.

Offline socks

I have however invited a regular to my place when the rest of the family were several hundred miles away, and I still get flashbacks of her sucking my cock in the shower that I wash in each morning.  And I get an inordinate amount of pleasure driving past WGs' flats when the wife is in the passenger seat.
Same here mate on both counts. She's sat at the end of the bed right now that i fucked a whore's mouth, cunt and arsehole on, not to mention spunked on her face and cunt! Keeps me going through the dark times. And when there's a choice of direction I'll always take the OH via routes past my best spunkathons!

johnbuoy

Not my wife but my long term live in girlfriend back in the day.
The distance was next to her as we used hire what were then called visiting massage girls to join us for threesomes.

It was just telephone numbers in those days so you has no idea what the girl looked like in advance.
Had some very pretty ones though.

Offline MancSean

Had a massive argument with my ex gf once in a hotel abroad. Led me to booking another room close to the original one floor below I think. Ordered a wg and shagged her 3 times. After the wg left me and my ex made up and I went back to her room and shagged many more times.

TheCape

Christ, I don't punt within 20 miles of my house and I'm single!

DG

My regular is about three miles away. But once I was waiting for another girl to finish drying her hair; I was early but she let me in; and the wife phoned so I took the call. At this point the girl walks in the room. Quite a thrill actually. I have always fancied phoning the missus while I'm getting a good BJ, but having had the nerve yet.

spkmstr48

I thought the same!  That would be a good thread.

Start one then.

Offline freddiej

Ten miles, next town.  Too many people know me locally, it would only be a matter of time...

sam1

I thought this thread could be about closes punt to fucking the wife.No punt could be that bad.I am sure even a Romanian would be a better punt than the mrs.

Offline opal

I thought this thread could be about closest punt to fucking the wife. No punt could be that bad.

Me too, I was going to say 'a barn door'. :unknown:

spkmstr48

I thought this thread could be about closes punt to fucking the wife.No punt could be that bad.I am sure even a Romanian would be a better punt than the mrs.

I don't know, my OH has been improving no end since I told her she was a crap fuck and I couldn't be bothered.

Won't stop me punting though and in answer to the question, not normally in my home town but did once see a touring Czech girl in a hotel next door to the office,  what a buzz!

Firebird

Imagine cheating on your wife, what a class act  :hi:

spkmstr48

Think you're on the wrong forum for a morality check?

Offline RedKettle

Unbelievable comment on a punting forum.

Perhaps when you have grown up and have some perspective on life and the compromises that sometimes have to be made you will think again about such an inane comment.

Offline socks

I too am bemused - was this an attempt at ironic humour that hasn't quite come across right Firebird?

Firebird

Fuck's sake that went down like a lead balloon  :lol:

Was meant to be a joke but a suppose the lack of 'lol' or 'haha' in the original comment could cause people to take it the wrong way. No offence intended lads  :thumbsup:

For the record, I've never and would never cheat, no my style  :music:

And lol at that comment about me needing to grow up and get some 'perspective of life'  :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 05:44:07 pm by Firebird »