Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM with prostate massage near Staines  (Read 1986 times)

Online radman67

Can anyone recommend anywhere offering FBSM with prostate massage in the Staines-upon-Thames area?

Online Waterhouse

Can anyone recommend anywhere offering FBSM with prostate massage in the Staines-upon-Thames area?
Not off the top of my head without doing due diligence. However, Sadie Strumpet (touring) regularly works out of Colnbrook which is not too far from Semen (Staines) and she delivers a great FBSM and is also reputed to give a good prostate massage.
 :hi:

Offline fredhiggins

FBSM with prostate massage can cause stains.

Offline switftjake

Oh dear what a stinker

can you make it to Reading? Can recommend someone who does the bum poking if you ask for it with a lingam. Not sure if she does fbsm
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 08:41:51 am by switftjake »

Offline advent2016

I've found proper prostate massage very rare. Best in my life were in Russia.  Good ones in London, near Chancery Lane. Katie in Byfleet (ex nurse does good one) can be found on AW

Online Waterhouse

I've found proper prostate massage very rare. Best in my life were in Russia.  Good ones in London, near Chancery Lane. Katie in Byfleet (ex nurse does good one) can be found on AW
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline gezzer

You could try Natalie

External Link/Members Only

I do not believe she offers a full service, but I thoroughly enjoyed a 1 hr sensual massage with her and she mentioned to me that she does offer a prostate massage.

It's on my list to return but have not got back to that area yet.

Handfinder

Gezzer is spot on with Natalie and she does offer prostate massage and does it really well. I have posted a review but think it was on the FBSM site. Seen her twice and must go back.

Handfinder

This was my review from a while ago

She does look older than the pictures though.

I have been to see Natalie three times and I think she is excellent. The house I have been to is clean and tidy and the massage room is great. I ask for a sensual massage and oh boy does she deliver. She starts with either a feather or light cloth on my back to heighten the senses. Some amazing prostate massage and just the most incredible hand skills on the old boy. She ends up sitting on the couch with my legs across hers where she then finishes me off. Explosive

Offline bartholomew

I saw her years ago, 6 or 7 IIRC when she was working from a flat opposite Morrisons car park entrance. Wasn't overly impressed, but after seeing this review and this site -
- I've been tempted to go back, and I do like a finger up my bum  :yahoo:

Otherwise there's Yuki in Wimbledon Chase area

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 10:48:07 am by bartholomew »

Offline webpunter

A good find  :thumbsup:

I saw her years ago, 6 or 7 IIRC when she was working from a flat opposite Morrisons car park entrance. Wasn't overly impressed, but after seeing this review and this site -
- I've been tempted to go back, and I do like a finger up my bum  :yahoo:

Is the pic on the website accurate ish ?

Offline bartholomew

Is the pic on the website accurate ish ?

Maybe from 15 years ago...I didn't find her that attractive when I visited 6 years back, which is why I never returned.

Online Waterhouse

Maybe from 15 years ago...I didn't find her that attractive when I visited 6 years back, which is why I never returned.
Thanks for the link and it/she does sound interesting... but I suspect it is a load of fluff to lure folk in.  If the pic is no longer representative of how she looks today, I suspect there's a lot of margin for a poor experience.  How old and what nationality is she by the way?

Here's another link for her... diff mobile number from the shibari link though.

Online Waterhouse