Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton massage with extras  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Wilbs10

Work down Southampton on nights for a week can any one recommend a good massage shop with extra (young beautiful girls )
I’m staying near lodge road  and went into  chaba Thai massage yesterday when I arrived
30 min massage £30 the lady who took the money looked ok 6/10 but once in the room a different one came in 2/10 the massage felt like some ants having a walk on my back
I need a good massage and extras to do something in the day time

Offline Chooser

Siam Sauna is about 15 minutes away. Good go to with full service for £50. Not suited to everyone but well worth a try. Plenty of reviews on here.  :hi:

Offline sunbunny

We've got a couple of unicorns and the Loch Ness Monster occasionally surfaces off Town Quay but young beautiful girls in a Southampton massage parlour ..........?

Offline Dav618id

massage shops change every two weeks or so, so you might have to hope someone goes to a girl in the next couple of days and comes on here to inform you, with the girls name.
if not hears a few that I can recommend and they are ten minute walk from lodge road

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

who ever you see can you come back and let us know as i for one get peed off recommending and then not getting a response.

Offline abc--123

Siam sauna is worth a visit. Women are mostly 30-40 And average looking, the quality of the massage is girl dependant but £50 For a massage, blowjob and shag is worth the time and money