Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Maya - London  (Read 1010 times)

Offline bjformeplz69

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, sorry it has taken so long. I have lurked on this site for some time and have learnt the hard way to always trust the opinions here more than other sites.

I actually met with Last Maya over a year ago now but I swear I still remember that day so vividly...

We chatted for a while via AW and then exchanged numbers as we got closer to the date.
My requests were:
Meet me in lingerie wearing a buttplug
Anal
Wet, sloppy deep throat
CIM and facial if a second or third time came around
Specifically reverse cowgirl

I got the full address a minute or 2 before our scheduled meet time, she asked me to not use the lifts and go up the stairs. Her door would be open and to just walk into the living room. I got a bit confused with what number floor I was on so took way too long to find the room!

As soon as I finally got through the door I knew I was on for a treat. She was wearing what I requested, including butt plug and minus the panties. Mmm.

She instantly started kissing me deep and then asked if I wanted a shower. I declined as I was freshly showered anyway but she asked me to wash my hands. Fine with me!

Once ready, she instantly started dancing and grabbing at my cock. She looked possessed! She unleashed my cock and straight into her mouth, I was hard in no time.

We made our way to the bedroom and she continued with the amazing OWO and then we 69'd whilst a used a finger to play with the still inserted butt plug. By this time we were both ready for me to enter her arse. She lived us both up, on with the condom and in I went. Wow she is tight! There is even a video of me on her profile page banging her arse as well! I couldn't resist to pay the £15 to watch it again recently.

I somehow managed to not cum and she went back to sucking me. As wet as possible. She tried to DT me but just couldn't make the last inch or 2. All the time she is taking videos and pictures. She then asked me to jerk into her mouth. It didn't take me more than a few strokes to unload into her waiting mouth. She played with it a bit and then spit into a towel.

Bit of small talk bit it wasn't long until I was standing to attention again. Back in her mouth and this time I felt her get all the way down once. Wow, what a feeling. We then fucked doggy, then she rode me and she then "remembered" I requested reverse cowgirl so she just spun around whilst being impaled my me, got 90 degrees and then said "oh, I've never done this before" and bounced on me at that angle.

Finished off with more OWO and me jerking on her face again. Same as last time, she caught every drop on her tongue and had a little play.

Shower at the end, where she joined me and soaped me up. And lots more DFK.

This is an important bit, only at THIS point (I was back on her living room at the end) did we sort out the paperwork.

Another deep kiss on the way out left me in absolute awe.

One day I will return but one of my missions in life is to try as many different things as possible so as much as I class this as PERFECT I still want a different experience in the future.

But I would THOROUGHLY recommend.  :blush:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Positive reviews can't be posted if over 12 months ago.  :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Known to randomly video the encounter on her phone without asking, according to intel, so I am always weary but do want to see her.

The other thing is I would prefer no kissing or oral sex with on her but am concerned shes so take charge she'd force it  :unknown:

Offline Sudawrirfwa

I had a great time with Maya last year but her price increase is a little bit of a put off for me.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Current age shows 26, I guess thats a real age of 32-36  :unknown:

Offline Sudawrirfwa

Current age shows 26, I guess thats a real age of 32-36  :unknown:

She's definitely mid 30s, I'd say 35-36

niftyfiftydave

Wow how did this op get away without being accused of touting to drum up business, even promoting 15 quid videos lol, No previous reviews and this pops up in his head a year down the line.
You boys are slipping.

Offline magnetico

Offline bjformeplz69

Positive reviews can't be posted if over 12 months ago.  :hi:

I did not know this.

And sorry to anyone else of this review seems sus. But this is a true account of what happened. I'll happily have it deleted though if needed.

Fact is I've had some shitty punts and have learnt to trust this site more. I'm currently researching my next punt (I only do about 2 a year) so I've been spending more time on here recently, that's why I decided to leave my review now.

Offline magnetico

There is even a video of me on her profile page banging her arse as well! I couldn't resist to pay the £15 to watch it again recently.
This is gold  :yahoo: