Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lora Horny - Southampton  (Read 1201 times)

lanceric124

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What can I say, once again screwed by romanians and not in a good way.....
I booked her for an hour that night. Went to her luxury apartment, waited downstairs for almost 10 minutes because she was getting ready.
After the money was dealt with, she got naked then told, actually more like, ordered me to get naked when I usually take my time. While I was doing that, she was still chewing gum.
Communication were poor, no OWO nor kissing. Not to mention she looked bored when I was giving her oral.
Not one of my  best night, came just after 30 mins of blowjob. I assume she'll offer me another condom to go on but apparently that's not what she had in mind. She just quickly put on a robe and I took that as a sign to leave...
Wasted half an hour of money to say the least.

Offline nigel4498

When  will you ever learn.
Stay well clear of Romanians, most but not all give piss poor service.
There are only two in Southampton who give a consistently good service and they are Alycia4you
External Link/Members Only
and raluka22 External Link/Members Only
Avoid the rest.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:23:47 pm by nigel4498 »

lanceric124

Ben4454

Always confirm services before handing over the money. Re-ask her about her services twice. When dealing with Romanians go for OWO right away without you touching her. If she refuses - get full refund.

They are normaly lieing fuckers and poor service providers noral service no kissing ow and hurry up .