Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara model out call - Queensway - super hot  (Read 2418 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7473422) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Hardman123

External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall
£250 + £40 for CIM (£50 deposit)

Face: 8/10
Breasts (enhanced): 8/10
Body: 10/10
English: 9/10
Service: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

Would I again - YES

OWO/ FK/ DT/ all positions protected/ CIM

Outcall arranged at short notice to my hotel queeensway. All comms on WhatsApp. Requested a deposit. Arrived on time and came to the room. She’s about 5ft 5 super long legs. Looks exactly like her picture. Amazing skins. Nice olive color. She wasn’t wearing makeup as I told her I was going to facefuck her and she still looked super hot.

Stripped off and cuddled in bed. Lots of genuine chatter. Intelligent girl with a nice personality. Loads of laughs in the process. Started with FK with some tounge. This continued throughout. Owo was good. Took it deep. Received in various positions. She took direction really well. Had her on her knees. 69. On the bed bent over. On the floor with her lying back onto the bed so I could facefuck deep.

First pop after fucking in missionary in her mouth. Didn’t flinch. Spat it out in the toilet. Loads of eye contact. Second time round popped her in doggy.

Super hot girl. Can build a good connection as she has good English. Nice lady.

Deffo going back. In terms of my punting ranking. She’s a very close second after Melia who I’ve seen multiple times since my first as a regular.

Punt took place end of feb

Online patelprat

Thanks,
Did she request a photo at all, or need any personal stats?

Online CooperCar

Thanks for the review, meant to see her a while ago but she disappeared for a few months, glad to see she’s back will have to visit soon

Offline Hardman123

Thanks,
Did she request a photo at all, or need any personal stats?

Photo requested and sent as view once. Received the same too

Offline Hardman123

Thanks for the review, meant to see her a while ago but she disappeared for a few months, glad to see she’s back will have to visit soon

Will likely disappear again at some point

Offline gentlemanrpt83

The first review of a rom that makes me curious...

Thanks for sharing OP

Offline doc friend

Will likely disappear again at some point

I asked her about this.  Her reply was

“”I work hard for 4-5 weeks.  Then 2-3 months rest back home “”