Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya Sexy Thai - Feltham  (Read 1898 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Geezer135

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

When: Feb 24
Where: Feltham
Comms: Easy enough through whatsapp
TLDR: Curvy (not fat) thai girl, Plenty of DFK, OW (my choice), decent massage £130, two pops.

Had a window of opportunity and was actually fancying a bit of Chinese, but nothing really in the area so decided on a Thai. She's well reviewed on here and has a good track record of positive reviews. I liked her pics so made an appointment in the morning for later that evening.

Comms were all via whatsapp and pretty easy, although most thai girls now have the standard text they just copy and paste which should answer most requests (e.g. availability, rough location, costs, services).

Parking was easy enough in the DIY shop. It's fairly anonymous and the type of area no one gives a toss about what your up too.

Arrived and she opened the door and first thoughts were pretty face and nice body. She caries a few more extra pounds than most Thai girls but to me it made her more curvy which turned me on. Paperwork out of the way I went to have a shower (I like to do this even when I've showered before I left so in the girls head I'm clean). I was offered shower together but it's not really my thing.

Back into the room and quickly down to action, told her I like DFK and she obliged. She's also fairly tall for a thai girl with a curvey bum so got her to stand up and bend over in front of me so I could eat her out from behind with her arse acting as a cushion for my head. Then her turn for, I prefer OW which she was ok with. What I liked about her BJ's is she doesn't go straight for the head but instead spends a lot of time licking the base of your balls which felt amazing. Felt the sap rising so asked her to sit on my cock. Initially she went for reverse cowgirl but got her to turn around so she could put her tongue down the back of my throat which she did very well. Felt tight so wasn't long before first round out of the way.

Massage between rounds was good, this is an area Thai girls tend to have an advantage over their Chinese sisters, nothing too naughty during the massage but flipped me over for round 2. I don't always get 2 shots in during an hour but it's always fun trying, with HR a last resort if the little chap is not playing ball. Zonya with her BJ technique started licking the base of my balls and gouch which got the little chap to attention in no time at all. 2nd round was a repeat of the first but lovely cumming while sucking face with a pretty girl.

Shower to finish then off on my way. Would happily see her again as she's definitely good at what she does. Currently in Farnborough so looks like she tours around the South East. If she's one of your options I'd put her down as a safe bet for a good time.

Offline KarlHungus