Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cougar Katy - Leicester  (Read 1317 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5920956) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline TallnHung

The Lady:
Already has reviews here.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Body as the pictures and I'd say she's still good looking.  would have been a stunner in her youth.
Dressed a lot like her profile picture in basque, suspenders and stockings which stayed on throughout and heels which got lost during fun.
Amazing tits and great body.

Short Version:
Happened in Early March 24.
£80 for 30 minutes.
LFK to DFK, OWO, RO, Cowgirl, Mish, Doggie, Mish, Cum in Bag.

Long Version:
I was in Leicester with work and had read good things here about Katy.  Now and then just want an old fashioned punt and this is what I got.
Given directions, parked in street and was asked to wait a bit as I was early. Was directed on foot to a car park which felt like I was cornered a bit because its not exactly in the bets part of town.  Im a big bloke though and can take care of myself so wasnt too much of an issue.  Asked to go to back of building and she guided me in up some metal stairs. 
Magic door and you can tell its a punting flat over the back of a shop.  Saw one girl when I entered who wss younger and sure I heard another getting fucked in the other room.  Old fashioned punting place indeed.
Katy has one hell of a body.  The pictures are accurate and whilst I suppose the basque stayed on because she wants to looks slimmer I thought her body, legs and most importantluy to me her tits looked great.  They are quite a pair and can believe she's a 36E easily.  Asked what I wanted and for the money and I was supplied with a towel and show to the shower.
Back in othe room was prompted to lay on my front whilst she gave me a massage which was good, eventually releasing the tits and giving me a tits to back view in the mirror by side of the bed.  ALl the time she swipped and eventually reached under and cupped my balls.
I roll over and she comments how hard I already as she comes in for some LFK. I suck on her tits and she goes for the blowjob.  Not deepthroat but definitely a highly experienced cocksucker, more like the cock worship I enjoy.  She slaps her face and lips with it and eventually wraps her tits aropund me and gives me a titfuck.  Very nice.
Asks how I like it and I ask her to ride me 1st as I fancy an extended fuck and dont cum uphill.  She rides me hard and seems to enjoy it.  Into Mish and she wraps her legs around my neck and tells me to fuck her hard which I do, lifting her arse off the bed as I do so.  Great fun.  Into doggie and she asks for it deep and hard so I plogh away at her for all Im worth her tits swinging and then squeezed onto the bed as she has a chew on the pillow and a few expletives mixed in.  I roll her on her back and eat her pussy which is wet and tasty and flick her clit whilst she comes out with all sorts, a convincing act if she didnt cum.  I slip 2 pillows under her arse for some height and slide back in mish getting some serious DFK and eventually cum on the bag balls deep in her.

Off with the bag, a bit of chat and asked if I need a shower, I decline and leave about 40 minutes in so no clock watching.
So I think she is good, some wont like her age but with that comes some serious experience and she can fuck like a woman in her 30s.  So if you fancy her tits and a good shag give her a go.

Offline Slippery dave

I reviewed her as Toni at ladybirds, I think that's where you saw her. I would have seen her again but she seems to of been off the scene of late, but noticed she was back a couple of weeks ago, so may get a chance to see her again.