Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minami (Tokyo Hentai Club) - Shinjuku, Tokyo (Japan)  (Read 665 times)

Online getfree3030

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1h
Price: ¥36,300 Incall (¥27,000 base + ¥3,000 CIM + ¥6,300 love hotel fee)
When: January 2024

Comms
•   Perfect comms. Contacted Tokyo Hentai Club on WhatsApp on the number advertised on their website to pre-book. Fast and precise responses. Perfect English.

•   See External Link/Members Only for agency address. 10mins walking from Shinjuku JR station gates.
•   After meeting Minami, she led the way to a random love hotel chosen by her 5ish mins walking from the above location in Kabuchiko, Shinjuku.
•   The love hotel room was immaculately clean and the room/bathroom big.

Girl
•   I’d be baffled if she’s not Japanese.
•   Decent English, not proficient but able to sustain a basic conversation (I think she told me she travelled to Europe in the past). Didn’t need DeepL at all.
•   Age 20 feels right.
•   She is petite; THC states 155cm but I don’t think I ever saw anyone so petite in Europe. I like to think I am into petite girls and I’m not too tall, but I felt she was too petite for me. The photos are representative of her body (but maybe fail to put her petiteness in scale).
•   Very slim. A size boobs (ie almost flat chested) with adorable small nipples. Petite/flat ass as per selfies. Shaved designer pussy. Quite pale.
•   The photos are obv photoshopped and kinda flattering her face. The closest one is the one attached below (taken from THC profile), but still not 100% exact. Anyway, pretty face that’s for sure. I didn’t like her contact lenses which made her eyes look so big and coloured (mix of unnatural blue/purple). I prefer the typical dark small traditional Japanese eyes.
•   Very kawaii, polite and friendly. Differently to Kaname who was a bit quiet/soft, Minami is very energetic and bubbly.

Meet
•   You go to the 3rd floor in the building, avoiding the dodgy touts outside, walk to THC desk (last in the corridor), speak with the guy at the counter to confirm the reservation and pay the fee. The anal fee is paid directly to the girl (subject to dimensions acceptance) and the love hotel fee is paid to the love hotel.
•   Waited few minutes on the sofa, which gives you no privacy as you will see other punters come and go. Then got told Minami was ready and met her at the ground floor entrance.
•   She led the way to a love hotel chosen by her which gives you the chance to acquaint with her. Pretty obv and zero privacy as you’re walking the streets with a young girl but could see lots of other guys in the same situation and I suppose that’s what Kabuchiko is for, so no one cares really. Paid the love hotel fee and went to the room.
•   I originally requested anal (for ¥20,000) but she told me her ass was sore and it wasn’t available that day. Massive disappointment as I could have chosen another girl if I knew in advance, but all in all the service was very good as detailed below.
•   Showered together in the wet room and then soapy bath together with mutual groping, light kisses and nipple sucking.
•   After the shower, started with light sensual lip kissing, which became very slowly DFK (but not super deep). Tongue action allowed, but it didn’t seem her forte, ie it seemed she preferred a very sensual LFK. On offer throughout the entire punt.
•   Then moved to OWO, which was very good. Strong suction and fast up and down movements with no hands used and solid eye contact. She used a lot of spit and also licked the balls.
•   Then licked her designer petite pussy. Obv fresh and clean after the shower. I then fingered her pussy and she got incredibly wet with lots of juices flowing out (to my surprise). I really wanted to ask if she had a “secret menu” option (ie FS) and she gave a vibe that it could have been allowed, but I’m crap at reading the room and didn’t want to do something illegal/stupid my first time there so didn’t ask.
•   Then played with her feet, which were super petite and one of the most perfect I had the honour to play with. No nail polish (au naturel) but perfectly pedicured. She was passive during the footjob (ie I had to initiate everything) but she looked intensely in my eyes during it while smirking.
•   Then finished with CIM, which she took it like a champ and then went to clean in the bathroom. She then congratulated and thanked me (lol?).
•   Then another shower together and left after lots of hugs and kisses.

Will I be going back? – Maybe if I get assurance that anal is on the card. Albeit, when I’ll be again in Japan in the future, I would prefer to try soaplands or other girls.

TL;DR:

Positives
•   Booking process with THC super easy and efficient; you don’t need to know Japanese or anything.
•   Japanese girl.
•   Very slim, petite, pale and with a cute face (albeit I’ve seen hotter girls in Japan).
•   Very friendly, funny and bubbly.
•   The most beautiful small feet.
•   A pleasure to watch/feel her designer pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Neutral
•   Mid kissing.
•   Too petite even for my standards.
•   Basic english.

Negatives
•   Either her/THC didn’t let me know in advance anal was not available that day due to her being sore.
•   Grey area of whether FS is “informally” allowed or not in each specific case (Japan issue).

Hidden Image/Members Only