Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dubai JBR / Marina  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Vincentyoung

First timer headed to Dubai later in the year. Will be staying in the marina area near jbr.
Any advice or tips on punting in the area? I’ve read through some Dubai threads here but was hoping for a more specific area and most recent info please. Thanks.

Offline Bru1901

Jbr hotels are full of them. Wont be hard to spot

Wont name the exact locations

You will easily spot them

Offline johnsthomas

Searching for people nearby on WeChat will also bring up lots of options as well!

Offline Vincentyoung

Jbr hotels are full of them. Wont be hard to spot

Wont name the exact locations

You will easily spot them

Thanks. Any pointers on price points? Also does it vary between the race of the girls?

Offline Punting2022

surprised dubai has lots of them, Considering the strict rules there, People still engage in this.
What if one is a undercover police, You could get caught and jailed etc

Offline fudi_maar

surprised dubai has lots of them, Considering the strict rules there, People still engage in this.

Dubai has been one of the worlds biggest sex hotspots for at least 20 years. I went there in 2006 and there was a club (Cyclon?) which had about 300 girls, segregated by ethnicity. You picked the one you liked and brought her back to the hotel. Me and my friend banged a couple of girls in our hotel room.
The hotel bars were full of sheikhs with a beer in one hand and a Russian prossie in the other.

It's the biggest open secret of the Middle East. Insta "models" are flown over for the weekend for $20K+ by the rich sheikhs.
No undercover police are needed - if they wanted to stop this, they can do it in the blink of an eye.

Offline Bru1901

Price point is anything.

Dont wear branfed clothes

Stay low profile

Will work out cheaper.

The price is as much as rhey can get tbh

Offline Cambridgy

Just back from Dubai - relax and read the prior threads - all contain masses of helpful information.
You are not going to jail!

If you can be arsed Massage Republic or seeking.com before travel will help you set up meetings.
Requesting a VC for MR contacts will quickly filter out agencies - and leave you a solid list of independents, where you are both happy to meet. (Use Zoom as WhatsApp video is blocked.)

Pretty much *every* independent massage shop and those in every hotel (other than the very top 5*Hotels) will offer extra services. (I’ve had FS in the most unlikely, mall based chain of massage shops this time). As with all massage joints YMMV, be polite/sweet to the therapist and things should follow naturally. Take a load of your own condoms.

Don’t worry about bringing girls back - In most places they do want to scan their EID. Doing this is a courtesy to reception staff and keeps you safe.

Have fun - the weather is corking - as long as you don’t catch a cloud seeding session.

Offline xxxboy

Dubai has been one of the worlds biggest sex hotspots for at least 20 years. I went there in 2006 and there was a club (Cyclon?) which had about 300 girls, segregated by ethnicity. You picked the one you liked and brought her back to the hotel. Me and my friend banged a couple of girls in our hotel room.
The hotel bars were full of sheikhs with a beer in one hand and a Russian prossie in the other.

It's the biggest open secret of the Middle East. Insta "models" are flown over for the weekend for $20K+ by the rich sheikhs.
No undercover police are needed - if they wanted to stop this, they can do it in the blink of an eye.

Online webpunter

Just back from Dubai - relax and read the prior threads - all contain masses of helpful information.
You are not going to jail!

If you can be arsed Massage Republic or seeking.com before travel will help you set up meetings.
Requesting a VC for MR contacts will quickly filter out agencies - and leave you a solid list of independents, where you are both happy to meet. (Use Zoom as WhatsApp video is blocked.)

Pretty much *every* independent massage shop and those in every hotel (other than the very top 5*Hotels) will offer extra services. (I’ve had FS in the most unlikely, mall based chain of massage shops this time). As with all massage joints YMMV, be polite/sweet to the therapist and things should follow naturally. Take a load of your own condoms.

Don’t worry about bringing girls back - In most places they do want to scan their EID. Doing this is a courtesy to reception staff and keeps you safe.

Have fun - the weather is corking - as long as you don’t catch a cloud seeding session.

+1 a solid overview
Deffo take condoms & when heading out take some kitchen / toilet roll
As if FS makes it onto the menu a distinct possibility that the massage burds will ask you to take the condom with you
[i dest shooting in nodders so whipped it off for thunderbirds, so no leakage possible, just a whiff of latex [& fanny batter] on the fingers
Otherwise most likely they'll be charged by the 'house' for being paid extra by the punter [& maybe not so easy for them to dispose of it]
A massage burd i had a couple of sessions with said exactly this   
She came up with some crazy amount for FS & when i politely declined she said she fancied me & my knob & got her legs open
Tho i do detect that in part it was a sure fire easy way for her to increase chances of getting a repeat visit [i'd said that i was in Dubs for a further week or so  ;) - always add days] so a bit of both
As WA calls blocked good shout on zoom for a VC & if the SPs have an iphone i think facetime works
WA is the way for messaging for sure

For general info I couldn't get my [topped up] PAYG punting phone to work so gave up & used my main iphone [on a contract]
Mentioning so if UKPers have nosey OHs [& manage to get there without them in tow  :yahoo:] they can do some pre trip planning
A combo of zoom facetime & WA messages could leave little or no trace
& i'd suggest calling a bunch of numbers restaurants bars etc so that a multiple call list history [& the numbers all look the same]
Make sure you organise a dubai roaming add on to the main phone [maybe a fiver a day ?] or you will get fucked over on call & text charges

Online webpunter

I've never seen so many FAF Roger Moores, wall to wall
Even during the day heading to the hotel lifts in skimpy cocktail dresses & a clutch bag / purse [containing essentials], especially in the high end ones
& containing a wedge of cash on the way down
Often in pairs [both FAF]
I reck its one of the safest countries to travel to, by a significant margin
There is virtually no crime, the draconian punishments dished out all but eliminate this
Stick to the country's laws - no PDAs, dont get completely wasted out & about, no batting & absolutely NO drugs and you'll be just fine
Albeit much less in the bank when you return
Enjoy