Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goa 2024 massage extra  (Read 3248 times)

Offline Jacobyi

For a vacation here in Goa. Not having the actual time to punt , but pulled up some hours for a massage.
On searching for massage services, plenty do show up on Google search. But when checking the location on maps, the parlour does not exist ( pictures shown are not real). So contacted some what's app number and services are mentioned inclusive b2b, sex, hj, bj, massage, price range from 3000-5000 inr....now the risk is to believe the offer or it could be risk... So did not proceed.
Then stumbled upon a vip Thai spa at porvorim, an actual parlour. So walked in and the rates for massage are starting from 4000 inr. Opted for medium pressure masage. Was shown to the room by the receptionist. The place is too notch. With multiple rooms and facilities. The room assigned to me have a bed and shower. Was told to change. On the bed was a disposable underwear. Changed to that and walked in an Indian masseur. Started with the back , was asked if the pressure was strong enough. Must say the massage was really amazing with pressure applied on the right spots, elbows used, flexing and folding my legs, then also pulling both my arms from behind such that I raise up. This was really a good masage.
Wasn't sure about extras as no touches were sensual, so I asked if I had to wear the disposable uw or if I can remove it, but was told that it has to be worn. So I said in my mind, this is a legit place. Let's enjoy tha stretches and massage. Feet sole being massaged too.
Was asked to turn over, masage continued and I also had a boner.... massage from feet to groin , then to my stomach.... this was when she asked me if I need anything extra to my surprise.
Quoted - 3000 hj 5000 topless 8000 b2b
I wasn't sure how sensual b2b would be , but that's really pricey.
Asked if hj could be reduced but was said thats the going rate. In comparison that would match to uk rates...but I didn't go for it...
She continued to massage me till the time was up for a shower....
Overall
Massage - top notch
Sensuality build up - none
Place- felt secured and kept clean...door did have a lock from inside
Masseur- indian, chubby, strong hands, no feather touches to bring the arousal so that's my only negative point.

Offline BabaYaga

Have you got any contact number? I am currently for a vacation in goa and struggling to find a decent punt.

Offline Marsh Mitch

Too expensive… thanks for the review

Offline Jacobyi

Have you got any contact number? I am currently for a vacation in goa and struggling to find a decent punt.
External Link/Members Only
The link is above, branch porvorim.
Where about in Goa you will at?

Offline scutty brown

Offline BabaYaga

External Link/Members Only
The link is above, branch porvorim.
Where about in Goa you will at?

I am in south Goa, Benaulim. Someone recommended me to try ocean spa on colva - margao road and it is strictly massage. I felt embarrassed when I asked the female if she provides any extra service 😂

Offline Jacobyi

I am in south Goa, Benaulim. Someone recommended me to try ocean spa on colva - margao road and it is strictly massage. I felt embarrassed when I asked the female if she provides any extra service 😂
Haha..... But I doubt you be the first to ask her.....