Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Touch down in Ha Noi, Vietnam - whats on offer - Day 1  (Read 2246 times)

Offline FidoDido69

Having read some posts on this forum and one oither - realising I know nothing about vietnaam other than what the US propoganda machine spewed out. Almost every post I read pointed to the conservative nature of Vietnam and to not have high hopes - even so much so Ha Noi being classed as the most conservatives of Vietnamese cities.

That said - did not deter me and I began trawling the web, one kind enough person had propsed cityoflove website as a good source, or perhaps he was asking if anyone had used it, It his quesrion is the latter, you will find me at the back of the class with my hand up in the air like an excited child who finally knows the answer to one question!

I mainly looked through these two as my main sources:

External Link/Members Only
and

Having picked our a few i liked, i reached out to them through whatsapp, Out of perhaps 10 messgaes only 3 responded and one was blatanrtly a B&S. SO deleted that one straight of ther bat.

The rates all seemed pretty standard across both MassageRepublic and CityofLove and many girls appearing on both sites, The rates advertised were:
  • 1-2 hours: $200 (VND 5m)
    Night: $300

More than i was expecting for thus part of the world and I am sure many woiuld say, yes that is on the steep side. $200 - roughly £175 for an hour! thats more than London prices in some cases. That said, i wanted to see someone half decent and didnt fancy walking around looking for something that I may or may not find.

From those that responded, there was Ella, Vietnamese and the pictures looking amazing and here is me hoping please let this one be for real. We chatted a bit on whatsapp and she assured me pictures were 100% genuine. She sent me a couple of voice notes. So i felt comfortable - not exchanging any notes just yet so agreed tro meet the day i landed for the evening.

A couple of days before i am due to fly, she messages to check in and ask if we are still meeting, i confirmed yes. I feel she would think unlikely he will show up - they must get a lot of messages from time wasters,

On landing, checked in, showered and took in the hotel SPA, which was totally legit and felt weird getting a massage with no naked women sliding all over me and my hands every where. - no  HJ on offer either.

I messaged Ella to confirm the meeting and she agreed she woud arrive at my hotel for 8pm. I got the cash and the papa smurf in me reached for and popped a couple of blues.

Before we get on to the next part, the girl in question is:

Ella, Vietnamese, 22

[/list]

8:04 the hotel room bell rings, and I head for the door. Totally dissapointed that it was almost certainly not the same girl or any version of her and here for a minutue I had hoped the hotel mighht have stopped her and turned her away - but she had no issues getting past the checkin.

But,... she was pretty and very attractive with a great figure and not my fault - but 5 seconds after i opened the door she had me pinned against the wall, hotel room door still ajar, with her tongue in my mouth!

Surely I couldnt turn her away.

In her favour, she was a great conversationalist and we clicked. I relaxed and the dance began. No talk of money or anything just as if we have known each other for ever and are meeting to hook up.

We began kissing and more kissing and this went through various phases of intensity to dirty to high-school! She straddled me kissing on the bed, still fully clothed, i could feel her soft skin as i ran my hands up and down her bare legs (she wore denim shorts).
After about 10 mins she became like an animal - starting to remove my cloting and hers... not even all mine off that she had my cock in her mouth and began sucking at a pace that would not be expected just after her animalistic side came out - it was gentle and sensual.

soon, all clothes off, and she has her pussy in my face as she contines to suck and i have my tongue wrestling with her pussy with a vibrating cock ring in hand to make it interesting. i can feel her speed in the bj increrase as i turn on the vibrating ring. ive never enjoyed having my cocked sucked so much as i have this time.

Now she wants it inside - but i had one more thing to check of the list -I ask her to sit on my face and move her hips! she obliges as her places her pussy on my mouth and starts to ride my face - i hold on to her ass and pushing her along when i want her to go faster,.

On with the rubber, and she sits atop and started grinding away almost like usain bolt out of the blocks... 10 mins into it, im sweating like creaxy and can barly move my legs from pumping up - i can feel my self on the edge. i ask her to take it in her mouth again and make me cum. SHe  goes at it like her life depended on it with me equally thrusting upinto her mouth.

Having never had the pleasure before - As i feel my self anout to go, I ask her if i can cum in her mouth, she gives a thumbs up. 2 mins later, out of breath, sweating I fully unload in her mouth and she keeps going - till what felt like every drop was gone!

I lay on the bed for a good 20 mins trying to catch my breath while she watchs on in ammusement.

Almost 90 mins since she arrived - she is showing me pictures of her friend and if Id like a threesome with them.

She confirms the pictures are not her (duh) but her friend and that its 3 of them. The girl in the pictures is in Dubai apparantly.

All in all - day 1 was a pleasantly great welcome. perhaps today to exploire whart the streets have to offer and I might take her up on the offer of a three some on Friday,

So anyone travelling - maybe worth having a look around before hand and having some option's fort when you arrive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Colston36

Having read some posts on this forum and one oither - realising I know nothing about vietnaam other than what the US propoganda machine spewed out. Almost every post I read pointed to the conservative nature of Vietnam and to not have high hopes - even so much so Ha Noi being classed as the most conservatives of Vietnamese cities.

That said - did not deter me and I began trawling the web, one kind enough person had propsed cityoflove website as a good source, or perhaps he was asking if anyone had used it, It his quesrion is the latter, you will find me at the back of the class with my hand up in the air like an excited child who finally knows the answer to one question!

I mainly looked through these two as my main sources:

and

Having picked our a few i liked, i reached out to them through whatsapp, Out of perhaps 10 messgaes only 3 responded and one was blatanrtly a B&S. SO deleted that one straight of ther bat.

The rates all seemed pretty standard across both MassageRepublic and CityofLove and many girls appearing on both sites, The rates advertised were:
    • 1-2 hours: $200 (VND 5m)
      Night: $300

More than i was expecting for thus part of the world and I am sure many woiuld say, yes that is on the steep side. $200 - roughly £175 for an hour! thats more than London prices in some cases. That said, i wanted to see someone half decent and didnt fancy walking around looking for something that I may or may not find.

From those that responded, there was Ella, Vietnamese and the pictures looking amazing and here is me hoping please let this one be for real. We chatted a bit on whatsapp and she assured me pictures were 100% genuine. She sent me a couple of voice notes. So i felt comfortable - not exchanging any notes just yet so agreed tro meet the day i landed for the evening.

A couple of days before i am due to fly, she messages to check in and ask if we are still meeting, i confirmed yes. I feel she would think unlikely he will show up - they must get a lot of messages from time wasters,

On landing, checked in, showered and took in the hotel SPA, which was totally legit and felt weird getting a massage with no naked women sliding all over me and my hands every where. - no  HJ on offer either.

I messaged Ella to confirm the meeting and she agreed she woud arrive at my hotel for 8pm. I got the cash and the papa smurf in me reached for and popped a couple of blues.

Before we get on to the next part, the girl in question is:

Ella, Vietnamese, 22

[/list]

8:04 the hotel room bell rings, and I head for the door. Totally dissapointed that it was almost certainly not the same girl or any version of her and here for a minutue I had hoped the hotel mighht have stopped her and turned her away - but she had no issues getting past the checkin.

But,... she was pretty and very attractive with a great figure and not my fault - but 5 seconds after i opened the door she had me pinned against the wall, hotel room door still ajar, with her tongue in my mouth!

Surely I couldnt turn her away.

In her favour, she was a great conversationalist and we clicked. I relaxed and the dance began. No talk of money or anything just as if we have known each other for ever and are meeting to hook up.

We began kissing and more kissing and this went through various phases of intensity to dirty to high-school! She straddled me kissing on the bed, still fully clothed, i could feel her soft skin as i ran my hands up and down her bare legs (she wore denim shorts).
    After about 10 mins she became like an animal - starting to remove my cloting and hers... not even all mine off that she had my cock in her mouth and began sucking at a pace that would not be expected just after her animalistic side came out - it was gentle and sensual.

soon, all clothes off, and she has her pussy in my face as she contines to suck and i have my tongue wrestling with her pussy with a vibrating cock ring in hand to make it interesting. i can feel her speed in the bj increrase as i turn on the vibrating ring. ive never enjoyed having my cocked sucked so much as i have this time.

Now she wants it inside - but i had one more thing to check of the list -I ask her to sit on my face and move her hips! she obliges as her places her pussy on my mouth and starts to ride my face - i hold on to her ass and pushing her along when i want her to go faster,.

On with the rubber, and she sits atop and started grinding away almost like usain bolt out of the blocks... 10 mins into it, im sweating like creaxy and can barly move my legs from pumping up - i can feel my self on the edge. i ask her to take it in her mouth again and make me cum. SHe  goes at it like her life depended on it with me equally thrusting upinto her mouth.

Having never had the pleasure before - As i feel my self anout to go, I ask her if i can cum in her mouth, she gives a thumbs up. 2 mins later, out of breath, sweating I fully unload in her mouth and she keeps going - till what felt like every drop was gone!

I lay on the bed for a good 20 mins trying to catch my breath while she watchs on in ammusement.

Almost 90 mins since she arrived - she is showing me pictures of her friend and if Id like a threesome with them.

She confirms the pictures are not her (duh) but her friend and that its 3 of them. The girl in the pictures is in Dubai apparantly.

All in all - day 1 was a pleasantly great welcome. perhaps today to exploire whart the streets have to offer and I might take her up on the offer of a three some on Friday,

So anyone travelling - maybe worth having a look around before hand and having some option's fort when you arrive.

I certainly had a great time there!

Offline Swapmeister

I am confused. You said that the pics are not of the actual girl. In that case, why are you attaching those pics to your review? What am I missing?

Offline FidoDido69

I am confused. You said that the pics are not of the actual girl. In that case, why are you attaching those pics to your review? What am I missing?

Fair point - I think my intention was to 1: show who I was expecting ( which I guess with posting the pictures the girl who actually turned up seems a bit stupid ) ,2: possible as a anyone else that
    If they boom bet just be aware it’s not likely the same gi will
    Come
     her  e

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
    • Reviews: 24
    Great review, I have never been there but always had it on my list as somewhere to visit  :hi:

Offline FidoDido69

Great review, I have never been there but always had it on my list as somewhere to visit  :hi:

Thanks - just looking at it - it’s a bit too long , I got carried away. That said .. seeing her and her friend tomorrow .. my first 3’dome

Not sure if there are any pictures in the public domain of either - I will ask them tomorrow - if so will
    Post links

Offline randompunter1234

Almost 200 quid for Vietnam :dash:

What the world is coming to :scare:

Offline FidoDido69

Agreed! But this is on the high side purely because they age picking up clients from a international serving website - I believe from what I read online this is certainly way too much and in the other venues like the massage / spa
    You can get action for maybe a fraction of thrn £200

Offline ukgreeting

i think the average rate should be £20 :scare:

Offline FidoDido69

Sadly I never ventured into the red light areas where apparently the rates are significantly lower but only for  Bj HJ

I went to one massage establishment and even that cost 2750,000 VND for massage and a”full range of
    Extras including 69, ass licking - receiving, BJ and CIM etc ) which is £90.‘I will post separately a
    Review along with an experience of a street hustler who rode me
    On a motorcycle to a massage
    Pave that Also set me back VND 2m (£65)

Offline jonn

Try downloading telegram and use the who is nearby feature, I've had success with this in other parts of Vn. Also try zalo which has a nearby feature too, the feature is disabled in HCMC but available in other parts of Vn.
    I've had some great times and some frustrating times in Vn, you just have to fall lucky.

Offline weldermike

Those days are long gone, at a guess I would say closer to £80 ish