Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia Bond - Spanish pocket rocket - Dublin  (Read 2329 times)

Online Racerboy

External Link/Members Only

Just out from meeting her. Sweet Jesus, amazing.

Comms - excellent all done by WhatsApp, she even sent me a few sexy pics.

Location - Apartment in Christchurch, Dublin 8. Plenty of parking.

The girl - She is small in stature but makes up for it with amazing big tits and a fantastic ass.

The meet - quickly arranged a lunchtime punt over WhatsApp. Gave me great directions and was keen. Got to apartment and she opened the door with a skimpy T- shirt on and wearing a black G-string. Sorted the notes and went for a shower. She told me to give my cock a good wash as she was going to suck it dry for me. A great start.
Out of the shower and down to business. A bit of kissing and she removed her T- shirt. Holy moley, the funbags are huge and all natural. Fantastic suckable nipples. She has a fit body so the tits look great on her. She then got down on her knees and gave my cock and good suck. Had to stop her after 5 mins as I was getting close to blowing. Laid her on the bed and removed her knickers and gave her lovely pussy a good seeing too. She was really purring now. On with the raincoat and I fucked her in several positions until I filled the bag with a massive release. She cleaned me up and we had a nice chat on the bed. She is smart and funny with a great smile. She is the kind of bird you would love to take on a date.

I paid 100 notes for 30 minutes and was excellent value for money. She is top shelf and her tits are the best I have sucked on in a long time. Highly recommend

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 01:54:22 pm by Racerboy »

Online maxQ

Thanks for the review, on to the list she goes

Her profile says she does CIM, is this extra or is it all included

Online Racerboy

Not sure, she never offered it to me.

Offline Nornirish

Great review RB. I actually noticed her on AW the other day…For obvious reason of course, those tits look incredible!

Don’t suppose she mentioned if she has any plans to come up north to Belfast?

Cheers!

Online Racerboy

She didn’t go there on her last trip.

Offline deep6nark

External Link/Members Only

Her Profile on AW.. Beautiful Elsa....I just emailed her...thanks for the review, hoping to set something up with her.