Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS-Wiwe - Stevenage  (Read 3108 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6822620) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline chatman

External Link/Members Only

Communication: Not great. All by text, she kept sending me the same standard text about services offered.
I said already given you this info, date, time and how long I wanted, but standard text was sent 3 times.

Text sent said: Hi, booking time and how long you want to stay before you arrived.
Address is xxxxxxxxxx, Stevenage SG1 XXX
I'm active can be both way! Full personal services massage oral 69 kisses and etc
30 minute £80 and 1hour £130 Open 10am-22:00pm thank you xx

Think someone said on here, that her English was good.
Whilst she understands English, I heard very little evidence she spoke it well, poor English at best, she was not talkative with me.

Time: Booked half hour, was actually there 15 mins (see below)
Was tempted to book an hour, so glad I did not!

Price: 80 for half hour and extra 10 for OWO, so 90 total

Location: As others have said, she is in a flat up some stairs above shops. Limited parking on a meter near by (£1 for 30 mins, £2 for 1hr). Otherwise, usual car parks with their standard rates.

Lady: Looks like her pictures - a great looking body, but that was the best (and only) thing. Slim, with bolt ons, very dark skinned

Meeting: Greeted at door, door locked behind us, was shown upstairs. She asked again how long I wanted to stay, I said 30 mins, she confirmed £80.
Asked if I wanted OWO, I said yes, asked for an extra 10 which I was OK with and gave her the money.
She stashed the money in a drawer and started stripping, so I assumed I should too. I went & laid on bed in anticipation.
She took a wet wipe on my cock, checking I was clean. Then gave some OK Oral, not the best suction/licking, have had better.
I started sucking her little cock, said to me no teeth! she gradually got hard, but she also stopped sucking mine, so no 69 for me.
She also didn't really like her boobs being touched much, definitely no kissing either (although her text said kisses, extra maybe?)

She asked me what I wanted, I said to fuck her, she got a condom and put on me, lubed and guided me in slowly, saying I had a big cock (I don't)
She was very tight, kept saying fuck me harder, made apprecative noises whilst wanking herself.
Felt myself close, so I slowed down, but encouraged to go hard again, so I did come.
She jumped off soon after. I cleaned myself up and she got off bed and started dressing again, no 2nd round then?
I got dressed and left. Was in and out in not much more than 15 mins, dissapointing

Conclusion: Great body, but has a poor attitude, is not talkative, no kissing, minimal touching, a pump and dump at best
Not really sure why other reviews were so positive. Maybe it was me!
Other TS's might not look as good, but they usually offer a better service and better VFM/time keeping

I believe she comes to Stevenage for a few weeks at a time
I shall not be seeing again and I will try and stick with my regulars.

Offline knob rocker

Reading previous reviews, I was tempted to see her but now reading yours, I think I will give her a miss.

Thanks for the heads up  :hi:

Offline chatman

Reading previous reviews, I was tempted to see her but now reading yours, I think I will give her a miss.

Thanks for the heads up  :hi:

You are welcome - maybe she was having an off day?
and you would have a better meet than me.

When I asked if she was busy, she said not very.  For info - My meet was the same day as requested, so not too busy.
Given how good she looks, you would think she would have a steady stream of visitors knocking at her door?

Offline Gspunk

Quite the opposite to my punt with her (see review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351508.0)

From the description you gave it looks like a "neutral" would be a fairer review. You got to cum, she might not have been talkative but didn't seem rude. Obvs I wasn't there, but don't really see what in your review deems a "negative" review?

I'll also just add that she was cracking jokes with me, and had no problem understanding what I said. So not sure where the bad communication comes in