Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva street  (Read 729 times)

Offline jayohlay

Recently I have been going to the dark side, and been using vista street for pump and dumps.
But as sone as I go to review said wg the ad has gone so unable to give any I D of any of the girls so a review would in all respects be useless as I might as well be reviewing a table has any body had the same problems and it not just in the same town it been all over the country.

Offline fastcar669

Always worth tasking a screen shot as things like the phone number are used more than once.  The pics dont mean shit so are mostly worthless unless you can confirm its the same girl

Offline jayohlay

I use an old dial and text only phone as a punter and look on my own phone so wouldn’t ever take a screen shoot. But I v seen the same girl with different numbers and adverts in different towns generally all Roms and probably 9 out of10 nothing like the girl in pictures. But it’s a gamble and I rather spend £40 on a pump and dump than go to AW and pay double for what could amount to the same thing. Plus I walk if they are a Munter.

Offline Stevelondon

I don’t use VS so don’t have the problem. But the Fastcar advise stands.

Offline pewpewpew

I used to grab the girls profile rather than the advert as they expire. Funnily enough a lot of the profiles seem to disappear after not too long as well so I've given up on that

Offline Surrey1974

I have learned now to ask the maid a picture of the girl before i decide to visit or not.