Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyla mae - Gainsborough  (Read 2206 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5289011) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cm738

External Link/Members Only

Had the pleasure of meeting Skyla Mae, this week. Paid £100 for half an hour, a bit expensive, but she had been on my hotlist for a while.
She works from a very tidy newer property near the town centre, knocked on the door and got let in, dressed as requested, casual, Skyla is IMO naturally pretty, with black bobbed hair. Went up to the bedroom, and sorted paperwork, started with some LFK and a good feel. Stripped to underwear and got onto the bed, more kissing and fondling, got naked, her boobs are awesome and she loves having them kissed and sucked. She started OWO, which was really good, bit of hand action too.
Went down for reverse oral, lovely shaved pussey and she seemed to enjoy the action.
On with condom, started with CG, which was a site seeing those boobs bouncing, switched to mish, and gave her a pounding, finished off by hand coming over her belly and boobs.

All in all very enjoyable indeed and i left bang on 30 mins with a smile on my face.

Offline InMefan

Nice review :) what size would you say she is roughly?

Offline GingerNuts

For the thread subject I've assumed the location of the meeting was Lincoln. Shout up if that's incorrect.

Offline Cm738

Nice review :) what size would you say she is roughly?

I would say size 8, a small belly, as she has had kids.

Offline Cm738

For the thread subject I've assumed the location of the meeting was Lincoln. Shout up if that's incorrect.

Yeah, sorry this is in Gainsborough 👍

Offline kingkong69

Lara xo seems offer better value for money at £80 half hour.

Offline Cm738

Seen Lara a couple of times, so fancied a change, i believe they'll do a duo meet!!

Offline jack51

Who’s Lara you 2 chaps are talking about as looking to do another booking in Lincolnshire this time thanks

Online scutty brown

Who’s Lara you 2 chaps are talking about as looking to do another booking in Lincolnshire this time thanks

If you use the site search tool you get this
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only