Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DollarHighClass - HUB. Milton Keynes  (Read 500 times)

Offline DASBOOT

Apologies for delay in posting this review. It happened in October 2020.

I booked Dollar for half an hour incall at her place in the HUB area of Milton Keynes. 10 minutes after she confirmed, she texted me to say that the heating was not working and the landlord was there to fix the issue. I am guessing that she had taken a longer booking.

I texted her back to say can I visit later, to which she replied no problem. I texted her to say that I had arrived and she gave me the room number. I was quickly buzzed in.

I was greeted by her and shown to the room. She offered me a glass of water and placed the money on the bedside cabinet, which I thought was a little naive of her, but thought maybe I had a trusting demeanor. The room stunk of cannabis. I asked her about this, and she misunderstood and thought I had a smoking fetish and wanted her to smoke during our session,. I quickly chaged the subject.

She was wearing a mini jean skirt and black top. She was wearing no underwear. Really atractive face. She remined me of a young Sherilyn Fenn.

She was hapy for us to french kiss and happy with owo. She has a nice body, although her boobs are a little saggy due to weight loss, which someone on here has alluded to recently.

Nice owo and penetration, however, she proceeded to tell me I have 6 minutes left. I found myself losing the desire and decided to stop.She did not offer to finish me off. I guess it was a damp squib at this stage.

Got dressed and said thank you before leaving.

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Far too late. You're no longer a "new member" so reviews have to be posted within six months of the meeting.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline DASBOOT

Offline GingerNuts

Sorry, i didn't realise

You were out of time even if you were still classed as a new member. You should probably read the rules you seem to have skipped, link at the bottom of the page.