Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary Thai Beauty Brighton and Hove  (Read 1550 times)

Offline jollyroger234

Saw her today. I was well into a good session when she asked me if I wanted to fuck no condom?
" I like you, and you know it feels better"
Make what you will of that
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Derrick101

That's worth a negative review think  :hi:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What happened to when you posted this. I thought you said never again???  :unknown:

Half of all your posts are about her…

I have just read a post on another site that confirms that Mary is partial to a bit of bare cock in all holes. It seems that it is entirely her suggestion.
She is lovely and on her day a great fuck, but never again for me

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305016.msg3193950#msg3193950
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:56:58 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline jollyroger234

What happened to when you posted this. I thought you said never again???  :unknown:

Half of all your posts are about her…

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305016.msg3193950#msg3193950
Cock rules brain
A well known phenomenon
Truth is I really fancy Mary.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online themaserman

jollyroger...What a complete load of bollocks!

Online sadolddeejay

From my experience over several in calls with Mary, she is careful about hygiene and simply would never bareback. From conversations I have had with her, I know that she does get very tetchy with wankers who mess her about - wankers turning up way after booked time or timewasters who don't turn up at all. On one occasion she told me she had had loads of no shows that morning and was understandably pissed off. She told me has also had a lot of (predominantly Asian, she said) blokes who book, turn up, ask to see her tits, don't pay, then go back to their cars, presumably for a wank while the memory of her is fresh. I know she can also get a bit tetchy with guys who don't understand directions to her place (although from personal experience I know that these aren't always clear, and she should realise that the Thai accent isn't always easy to process, specially if you're dealing with background/traffic noise).

My guess is that her occasional tetchiness or not suffering fools gladly has led at least one of those fools to seek revenge by claiming she offers bb or giving a negative review.

Offline Kimeen

From my experience over several in calls with Mary, she is careful about hygiene and simply would never bareback. From conversations I have had with her, I know that she does get very tetchy with wankers who mess her about - wankers turning up way after booked time or timewasters who don't turn up at all. On one occasion she told me she had had loads of no shows that morning and was understandably pissed off. She told me has also had a lot of (predominantly Asian, she said) blokes who book, turn up, ask to see her tits, don't pay, then go back to their cars, presumably for a wank while the memory of her is fresh. I know she can also get a bit tetchy with guys who don't understand directions to her place (although from personal experience I know that these aren't always clear, and she should realise that the Thai accent isn't always easy to process, specially if you're dealing with background/traffic noise).

My guess is that her occasional tetchiness or not suffering fools gladly has led at least one of those fools to seek revenge by claiming she offers bb or giving a negative review.

My experience and thoughts exactly
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 09:47:20 am by Kimeen »

Offline shyleo

I've had the same experience with bookings and getting her instructions wrong, as said due to accent etc. so now she has blocked me :(

Offline Whiteknight

I've had the same experience with bookings and getting her instructions wrong, as said due to accent etc. so now she has blocked me :(

It's her loss 💷💷💷

Offline MadMonk67

I know she can also get a bit tetchy with guys who don't understand directions to her place (although from personal experience I know that these aren't always clear, and she should realise that the Thai accent isn't always easy to process, specially if you're dealing with background/traffic noise).

My experience of Mary was a few punts all pre-covid and they were generally positive. The only time she was irritable with me was a time on the phone because I was having trouble getting in her building's front door as the electronic lock had broken. It wasnt until I was inside that she seemed to warm up and apologised. Over the phone she's not the easiest to understand especially when giving more complicated instructions but I assume she gets a lot of time wasters and as such has a very low tolerance.

Offline Dirty_Parry

The Mary fan club always so quick to jump to her defence. I had a far less than satisfactory punt with Mary which I reviewed neutral with another negative review at the same time. Suddenly we’re being told you only have a bad experience with Mary if your rude, or pushy. I’m not rude or pushy she was just bloody off.

She obviously has bad days and it’s not the punter. The reason I’m posting here is because I thought I was offered BB but didn’t really understand her and thought I’d misheard. She is difficult to understand when she’s rabbiting. So made no comment - Punt did go downhill from that point. So please don’t defend her from the negative punter you weren’t there and don’t know. Just accept she has good days and bad days. We all do. As to BB I don’t know!

Online sadolddeejay

I don't think people only have a bad experience with Mary if they're pushy or rude. It's almost certainly the case that she has either off days, lets unsatisfactory experiences with one client colour her mood with subsequent ones, or has something bad going on in her life at moment, which is not very professional, but at least perhaps understandable to some extent. There does seem to be something odd going on with her at the moment, as shown by recent reviews.

I was planning a session with her when she's next in Soton. Not sure if I want to risk my hard-earned now.

Offline shyleo

I had a few good sessions, and then had two grumpy ones, and all due to her moods. If you are courteous and nice, and she is being paid what is a good fee; then one doesn't need her moodiness and rudeness.

Offline Jack_Jones77

Saw her a few weeks back, she makes you wear a mask when you come in and scans your head for your temperature before anything, then she makes you wash your hands before you begin. That doesn't sound like sound like someone who offers BB mate.

I've seen her multiple times and she's never even slightly hinted of anything like that.