Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peachofahand  (Read 1231 times)

1 review(s) for peachofahand (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Berks Bloke 32

Having some spare time on my hands I decided to see Peachofahand (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) as an incall at her place in Walton on Thames.

We chatted about what I was looking for over the phone and she was available the same day so I decided to go for it.

I had a little difficulty at first finding the entrance to the parking under Peach's flat but that was more because my sat nav hates me than anything else. The parking was perfectly safe and I had no worries leaving my car there.

When Peach opened the door she was wearing exactly what I had asked for, a nice black underwear set. The photos on Peach's profile are not a great reflection of the girl you meet in person and I have told her she needs a better photographer to take new ones.

Peach invited me in and we started the usual chat and small talk. I handed over the money for our time and Peach led me through to the bedroom where she seductively began to remove my clothes. As soon as she had me naked her lips were practically glued to my cock and balls. Peach has a very talented mouth and seems to thoroughly enjoy what she is doing, either that or she is an incredibly talented actress. Peach sucked and licked me until there was no holding back and I came. Soon after I had cum, Peach began licking and sucking me until I was hard again at which point I went on top and we fucked for ages before I came again. No sooner was the condom filled Peach had removed it and was licking and sucking me hard again. I am not used to a WG being at all interested after you have cum once, let alone one actively trying to drain every drop of fluid from your body.

Peach was not watching the time at all and our hour seriously overran.

I get the impression that Peach is fairly new to being a WG but I have to say that you should give her a punt before she changes and becomes as mercinary as the rest of them!!

vorian

Nice review, hope she takes your advice as the profile pictures are not good.

Berks Bloke 32

If I go back for seconds I think I will offer to take more myself for her.