Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Nisha - ID 1258147  (Read 6425 times)

19 review(s) for Indian-Nisha (7 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

incognitomosquito

Met this lass yesterday in Leicester - External Link/Members Only

Saw her for 30 minutes.

Positives

- Face pretty, body was tidy, the photos are up touched a little but it's pretty much the girl in the pic.  If you like your ladies short/small, then she'll be a good fit for you.  Body is slim for her short height, but not particularly bony.
- Gorgeous breasts and attractive nipples.
- Comms were good, I advise to call, hang up and send a text. 
- Friendly lass, she has a Northern accent.  Giggly and fun girl. 
- Location was close to the Leicester train station, I was travelling from Bham.  She was staying at the Ibis Hotel, I was a little concerned at first, but I needn't be.  No receptionist to explain myself to, just walked in and up the elevator I went.  Place was quiet.
- Room was clean and modern looking.  The bathroom was very well facilitated, the toilet paper was placed in an awkward place though.
- Not a clock watcher.

Negatives
- Her breath wasn't the freshest.  Not rancid, but it smelt a little dry.  She could have done with a couple of sips of water and maybe something to eat.  It was fine during sex though.

Summary 

Pretty vanilla experience, which given my recent health, was fine for me.  No kissing, no OWO, no RO.  Just a plain shag.  Please be aware punters that if you're looking for a geniune GFE you're best to look elsewhere.  I had punted Jenny.1 (UserID=1152161) back in mid Jan, those who have seen her will know what I'm talking about. The two are very different.

So...I've been suffering from the flu, and I was on the mend since Thursday, however I thought I'd not risk anything strenuous and since I saw Nisha was touring Leicester and knew she offered a pretty vanilla experience, I thought, might as well!

I arrived in Leicester and hour before the meet, wandered around a little bit, got lost a little bit and luckily a local directed me towards the Ibis Hotel.  Now I've never done a hotel meet before and in my mind I thought, 'What the hell am I going to say to the receptionist?!', do I tell him/her that I'm her BF, friend...what do I say?!
To my surprise and pleasure, more to do with my naivety, I found the place doesn't even have a reception area and happily made my way up to meet her.

I was very pleased to see that Nisha resembled her photos and very surprised to hear a strong Lancashire accent. Now although pretty, she's not the kind of lass on the street that I would normally pay attention to twice, but her body was pretty tidy and I found myself with a semi as I took my clothes off. 

Now since I've been ill and still at work for the last two weeks, I thought I'd take it slow.  Wise move....cramp yet again set into my calves! Similar to C.Fox who I saw some time ago, after some light machine gun/missionary my left calf muscle was gone. I practically collapsed on top of her in agony, but I styled it out so she wouldn't know and I gyrated from my hips.

The plus side to this? Pain and pleasure do mix.  I found myself climaxing and lay on the bed, surprisingly exhausted after what seemed like a less than mediocre effort on my part.

We had a friendly chat before and afterwards and personality wise we definitely clicked, which made communicating our needs so much easier.

Would I rate it as a positive if we didn't click? Of course not.  Was it the best punt I've had so far? No.  Pretty vanilla, but given my mediocre effort, since I've been dying for a punt for about 2 weeks and since Nisha and I enjoyed ourselves, it deserves a positive.

If you're a punter looking for a bit of slutty, wet owo, DFK and all the rest of it, you should certainly look elsewhere imho.  For those looking to experience an British Indian lass, you can't go too far wrong.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 10:19:54 am by incognitomosquito »

Offline Taggart

No kissing, no OWO, no RO.   
If you're a punter looking for a bit of slutty, wet owo, DFK and all the rest of it, you should certainly look elsewhere imho.   

Thanks for this candid report, very much appreicated.
There are too many Indian girls not offering what I'd call 'the basics'.

incognitomosquito

Thanks for this candid report, very much appreicated.
There are too many Indian girls not offering what I'd call 'the basics'.

Yeah they do seem to have a bit of a reputation for being not very forth coming on this forum/in general, as awful as that sounds.  Still, 'the basics' is pretty subjective.  In that case however, a bit of RO wouldn't go amiss, so I'd have to agree with you somewhat.

Offline Bangers and Gash

It's good that you found it a positive review, but I'm staggered she's managed to garner 119 positives on AW - whilst offering nothing more than that of a middle aged, washed up, frumpy, headache ridden housewife.  :thumbsdown:

No kissing, no anal, no OWO, no facials, no CIM, no reverse oral, no this and that .... but low and behold, she loves it doggystyle. Well what a feckin surprise!  :wackogirl: Obviously hates what she's doing.

Poor service amongst Asians seems to be rife.  :unknown: 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It's good that you found it a positive review, but I'm staggered she's managed to garner 119 positives on AW - whilst offering nothing more than that of a middle aged, washed up, frumpy, headache ridden housewife.  :thumbsdown:

No kissing, no anal, no OWO, no facials, no CIM, no reverse oral, no this and that .... but low and behold, she loves it doggystyle. Well what a feckin surprise!  :wackogirl: Obviously hates what she's doing.

Poor service amongst Asians seems to be rife.  :unknown: 

Getting deep FK and OWO as a minimum from a genuine Indian Girl (18~30yrs) is about as rare as finding thr holy grail. Very few fit in this category, hence hardly see any!! I've only seen 3/4 girls in past 15 years who fit this category.

Indian Henaah sent me a text last week to say that she was touring Leicester. No DFK nor OWO.  :angry: