Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KristenDD and Hannah (Maxes Angels)  (Read 5906 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online hendrix

Hannah caught my eye a while ago but doesn't seem to be available very often (turns out she is another part timer with a real job, my favourite type!) I finally managed to get an hours booking and it happened to be on the same day as I had a booking with KristenDD :D..so a bit of time juggling and decided to put them together. Maxes were efficient as usual and I asked them to let Hannah know I was bringing another girl so there'd be no awkwardness.

Met up with Kristen and got to the hotel bang on time. First impressions of Hannah: young, fit slim body, nice tits and a couple of tasteful tattoos..very nice indeed! She's a pretty and friendly girl, quite talkative without overdoing it, and the girls were soon snogging each others faces off and properly groping each other while I got undressed. Always good to see that happen without any prompting! Kristen has been described before by me and others, "fucking hot" covers it.

I got pretty hard just watching them and then Kristen swallowed my cock very deep, something she is brilliant at, while I DFK'd Hannah and fingered her pussy which was getting nice and wet. Kristen then decided she wanted to lick Hannah's arse (really pert and tight!) so we then got into a chain with me licking Kristens arse while she was licking Hannah's. I then rubbered up and fucked Kristens perfect curvy arse whilst she kept her tongue buried up Hannah, Hannah then turned round so Kristen could work on her pussy properly and I then swapped over to Kristen's pussy which was soaking wet. So wet that I was sure she was close to squirting, so pulled my cock out  and fingered her g spot until she gushed all over my arm!..love it. The girls then happily licked all the squirt off my arm and then Hannah went down on me with a good bj, not as deep as Kristen though.

Kristen then pulled Hannah's legs right back while I fucked Hannah, she has a really nice tight pussy and Kristen then released her legs and sat on Hannahs face while I carried on fucking. Hannah is up for anal but I didn't actually get round to it this time. Hannah then got her strap on out and started fucking Kristen while Kristen deep throated me, that was awesome! That got Kristen very wet again and this time we got her to squat over Hannahs face and I made her squirt over her..she loved it! Time for me to lose my load and the girls both blew and rimmed me until I shot in Hannah's mouth and she dribbled the spunk into Kristens mouth and they kept swapping/snogging. Fantastic end! No rush, no clockwatching at all.

Hannah was really good and I think with more meetings/familiarity she might turn into another super slut of the type that I like, that might be suitable for some of my debauched overnights :D  I'm running out of things to say about KristenDD. She is just different class. 

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

carlisle78

Another classic report Hendrix.

I really am missing seeing Special K - I haven't been to London for sooo long.

Online hendrix

Another classic report Hendrix.

I really am missing seeing Special K - I haven't been to London for sooo long.

Cheers EdiTed  :drinks: I should say one of the good things about Maxes is they don't charge extra if you take another girl along. Some of the other London agencies, actually most that I can think of, charge an extra £50-100.

carlisle78

Maxes do seem to have some great girls.

(Only really posted that to get my 300th post up!)

jimbobwood

Wow, fantastic review! Hopefully I can have a punt like this next year. Making two stunning girls squirt and having them swapping your load, great punt.

Do you see KristenDD every time or do you see other girls as well on 1-2-1 basis? ;)

Online hendrix

Wow, fantastic review! Hopefully I can have a punt like this next year. Making two stunning girls squirt and having them swapping your load, great punt.

Do you see KristenDD every time or do you see other girls as well on 1-2-1 basis? ;)

:D Believe it or not, I do occasionally see others, but I haven't seen anybody "new" for a 1-2-1 for quite a while. The others I see (well, two of them) don't advertise anywhere anymore, so I can't really review them. I get everything I want from my current crop  :)

Oh, maybe I wasn't clear in the review, I only made Kristen squirt (a couple of times), Hannah doesn't squirt, or not that I've found yet anyway! I did do the two girl squirt thing with KristenDD and EnglishBeautyxxx a few weeks ago.

Offline Bartolomeo

another great review hendrix...damn you really are living it up haha

Online hendrix

another great review hendrix...damn you really are living it up haha

:drinks:

Offline 8a8ylon

This may not be her but is Hannah this lady on AW as she looks similar but can't tell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online hendrix

Quote from: 8a8ylon link=topic=21495.msg320883#msg320883 dakn1388176964
This may not be her but is Hannah this lady on AW as she looks similar but can't tell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No that's not her. Hannah only works for Maxes as far as I know.

Offline KentAde

Another fab time had by all it would seem! By the way, Hendrix, as Hannah looks such a hottie, and maybe worth a shout in the future, did you say she is up for anal, rimming, and swallow (as you know they are my faves aswell as yours!  :D )? All inclusive?

Online hendrix

Another fab time had by all it would seem! By the way, Hendrix, as Hannah looks such a hottie, and maybe worth a shout in the future, did you say she is up for anal, rimming, and swallow (as you know they are my faves aswell as yours!  :D )? All inclusive?

Hey Ade!  :hi: she's definitely up for anal and swallow..she wasn't listed as giving rimming and I wasn't that bothered as Kristen always gets stuck in as you know lol!!!..but she seemed inspired by Kristen and gave me a rimming!...so might be worth checking to make sure if it's a must. £200 all in. Maxes don't do extras for anything, it's always "all in".

vegg1e

Great review as always hendrix. Thanks.

Offline herbie007

Great review as always hendrix. Thanks.

+1 Kristen sounds better and better with each of your reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

but she [Hannah] seemed inspired by Kristen and gave me a rimming!

I can't see your mention of that in the punt description :unknown:

Online hendrix

I can't see your mention of that in the punt description :unknown:

Check what happened just before I came  :D

Offline KentAde

Hey Ade!  :hi: she's definitely up for anal and swallow..she wasn't listed as giving rimming and I wasn't that bothered as Kristen always gets stuck in as you know lol!!!..but she seemed inspired by Kristen and gave me a rimming!...so might be worth checking to make sure if it's a must. £200 all in. Maxes don't do extras for anything, it's always "all in".

Cheers Hendrix. Have a few ideas for 3-somes in 2014, and Kristen and Lucie will be one of them, but may give Hannah a go on her own first as she looks so fucking attractive. Is she really that pretty in real life?  :kissgirl:

Online hendrix

Cheers Hendrix. Have a few ideas for 3-somes in 2014, and Kristen and Lucie will be one of them, but may give Hannah a go on her own first as she looks so fucking attractive. Is she really that pretty in real life?  :kissgirl:

Definitely pretty in a "girl next door" way.