Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street Ladies - chatham Kent  (Read 859 times)

Offline t0mm13

Hi All,

Wondered if anyone from the south has ever checked this out? I am told they hang around the top road going to Rochester. I assume they could be dope heads etc but I am trying to get out and about a bit so doing bit of window shopping may help me get confidence back up  :hi:

Does anyone else suffer from Severe anxiety, if so what do you do to help with punts?

;)

ksp000

There used to be a few on New Road, Chatham.  I'm not that local but when in the area go down that way and I've not seen anything there for years following a Police crackdown.

ksp000

On the subject of anxiety the short answer is "it depends".

There are a few questions you need to ask yourself.  But don't answer them here!

Simply put the best way is to find a girl within easy reach who you like and who provides a decent service that suits you.  And then be a regular.

If your condition is serious and ongoing you may find visiting WG's is counter productive especially if you have an unpleasant experience (see how many negative reviews there are).  The question is why you want to visit a WG?  What is the motivation?  Are you single or attached?  If attached why are you looking elsewhere?  Look at the root issues.  If single why are you looking at WGs?  This is a very complex and sensitive area and you may be better off spending your WG budget on counselling.

Offline snipercat

theres still the odd street walker but not worth the risk with  cameras unmarked cars etc 

Offline Tig101

Maybe have a day out up town and go to some Soho walk ups.

Offline piotrskut

severe anxiety and the high possibility of getting your collar felt by the rozzers aren't really synonymous.  The walk ups or a thai massage with HE might be a better first plunge

Offline buckrabbit

Cops very alert in Chatham these days they see a car do more than two trips along a section of roads and they pull it, I know I got a call to new road Chatham for a burgler alarm not setting drove up and looking for building No on third trip got pulled, told me I was on my third trip along road WHY. lucky they pulled me really what I was looking for has no number just a name they informed me and I duly found it, took me about 90 mins to fix when I got back to my car Police still there, then followed me to the M2 motorway this was about 1-30 in the morning, orrible lot.