Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going to try her out tomorrow in Slough for the team of course LOL  (Read 3973 times)

Offline xsw21

Yes sash! Great find, let us know how it goes because I would love for this sexy girl to be real!!

We need some good wgs around the slough area…

sash

thanks buddy.
yeah, last two good finds in my mind were vicky and sandy (in slough) but each of us likes something particular and worth checking with the girls when face to face as most girls lie to get us to the door.

Offline xsw21

Yea you’re right and I read your review on them two wgs, sounded fun  :thumbsup:

Find out if she’s gonna be permanently located in slough if you can please mate..

Offline Frenchie

If she does everything she says on her profile she would be well worth the money...gorgeous body
PLEASE let us know

Offline berksboy

Yep as above please let us how you get on as looks like very good VFM and just my type so good spot mate.

Offline Yorkle

Come on.....!  We need news on this beauty - is she the real deal????

sash

Yorkie,
real deal :)
gallery pic is her.
I love DFK and OWO with some serious gusto fking - shesssh, she got sooo wet and pretty sure her cuming wasnt fake. After two pops, my legs were feeling wobbly so she was kind enough to get me a drink and gave a little massage & spanking on my bum. I left after 50 mins as I needed to be somewhere. Really, I went expecting to walk but she was really cute and her smile and lips made me stay.
needless to say, I will be visiting those lovely lips, tits and fking her ass again & again :) - no a-level requested but a perfect one to try.

Offline 8a8ylon

Reading her profile is very sexy....does she swallow as her likes / profile text vary

Offline 8a8ylon

Was just working out her rates her 3 hrs are 450 so ur better booking her 2hrs and then 1hr in case ur looking to burn proper money for a long session

sash

im not a CIM guy, sorry but maybe will try on a PSE type girl..
Her English is a little limited but tongue is not lol.
Not sure if I do a report as this post is good enough if anyone searching on her.
My favorite - one of many was when I was standing with my forearms holding her up from under her thighs, her back against the wall and fucking her with nice tongue flicks. I got a bit carried away and maybe a picture fell on the other side of the wall as I went full on. she did stop me at that point and went to the bed for a good hard doggy pos.
looked like a small ahole, so doubt she was going to take me in their if i asked.

qwerty_boy

Darn, phone number is not shown and shes not been online for 3 days

Sash, did she say anything about only being around for a limited time?

sash

I asked if she would be back for next week and she said yes but didnt say which day.
Maybe just AW mail her?

Offline Convince Me

Have her rates gone up in the past few days? I'm sure she was £70 or £80 for 30mins & £130 for the hour!

Offline Yorkle

I agree, I thought we were at the £70 and £130 level, but now showing £100/£150.  Still, she is in Kingston today so maybe she changes the rates depending on the location.  Number up on profile for those who need it.

sash

was 80 and 130
I guess she is reading this or getting busy :(

Offline ciscoxxx69

was 80 and 130
I guess she is reading this or getting busy :(

Hey Sash. She looks hotasf*ck
I notice she was in Kingston today - and for a short while today was offering a duo with Laura Super Star !

sash

eerr that would be a nice christmas present to myself lol
i can already see those two naughty minx kissing each other and having my cock slide between their lips  :lol:

sash

taffy

sash

got a text saying back in the new year when I tried to book her before Christmas