Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 69 Sophie 69 Warwick Way ,victoria SW1V  (Read 1272 times)

1 review(s) for 69 Sophie 69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ReyKia

been punting on and off in last 6 months so there is one review which is negative to alret you regarding this WG
Comm was great and face with text I found out her friend handing the booking which is back 2back ,the price is very cheap for the location .(remember nothing is cheach without a fault  :()SO booked for 1:30 I got to the place in Warwick way not far from HOD 2(wish I had gone there )when i got to the place it appearend Sophie and her friend work in hotel and using their room during hotel owner presnet and take punter in (I should have walk off ,but same story though with my meaty tools insetad of my brian)I went to the room ,very cozy room ,dark and no air in it ,it was very hot day .
the girl in in her late 30s and quite nice and friendly with little tommy but my English vs her was like I studied at Cambridge ,she could not communicate at all and just saying relax relax  :dance:
SO after a short bj I could not resist to stay in that room ,the girl was so nice and friendly and I told her could I cut to half an hour and leave she called to her friend and after talking to her we agreed I do just 30 mins which still I did want and just after 10 min I left and took 20 pounds back and paid 60 pounds for quick bj .
It was clear and useful exprinece to remmebr nothing it cheacp without a reseaon
External Link/Members Only

Offline FCB

A cheap bareback skank  :vomit:

Thank you for pointing that out...

Bareback + unprotected sex listed

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Town:   Victoria, Pimlico Westminster, South Kensington
County:   City of Westminster
Region:   London
Nationality:   Romanian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   17630
Last Login:   Yesterday
+447380112435  07380112435
sophie69sophie123@gmail.com
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:56:55 am by FCB »

Offline LLPunting

OP,
Thanks for the review.  Keep improving your English.   :thumbsup:
If you didn't understand the implications of BM and FCB's posts, we strongly suggest you go to your nearest Sex Clinic and get tested.  No sex for 2 weeks unless it's with yourself.   :dash:

Plenty of time to do some proper research for your next punt.

James999

been punting on and off in last 6 months so there is one review which is negative to alret you regarding this WG
Comm was great and face with text I found out her friend handing the booking which is back 2back ,the price is very cheap for the location .(remember nothing is cheach without a fault  :()SO booked for 1:30 I got to the place in Warwick way not far from HOD 2(wish I had gone there )when i got to the place it appearend Sophie and her friend work in hotel and using their room during hotel owner presnet and take punter in (I should have walk off ,but same story though with my meaty tools insetad of my brian)I went to the room ,very cozy room ,dark and no air in it ,it was very hot day .
the girl in in her late 30s and quite nice and friendly with little tommy but my English vs her was like I studied at Cambridge ,she could not communicate at all and just saying relax relax  :dance:
SO after a short bj I could not resist to stay in that room ,the girl was so nice and friendly and I told her could I cut to half an hour and leave she called to her friend and after talking to her we agreed I do just 30 mins which still I did want and just after 10 min I left and took 20 pounds back and paid 60 pounds for quick bj .
It was clear and useful exprinece to remmebr nothing it cheacp without a reseaon
External Link/Members Only

She's a member here now and not happy about this review  :music:

Online scutty brown

Quite ironic that the OP complains about her language skills given his literary efforts

Offline bhudda

Quite ironic that the OP complains about her language skills given his literary efforts

I put the fact I couldn't really understand why this was negative down to his language skills. Seems she did what he asked, was nice and friendly, but the room was a bit too hot. I guess he didn't express himself very well and there's more to it than that.

Online scutty brown

not surprising that she's put a complaint in about this review