Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JullyNew - Southampton  (Read 721 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Second attempt at meeting this wg after a failed attempt a few weeks previously due to her having a fanny soaker in. Comms started off ok until my final question asking her to confirm what services I was after then silence.... sent a couple more messages via whatsapp to try to get a response but could see she was reading and not replying so gave up. A couple of days later she decides to reply saying she wasnt ignoring me but that we had already talked about services the first time around. Call me unreasonable but i cant remember what i did yesterday let alone weeks ago so pointed this out and that a simple yes or no would of sufficied. Then received a mouthful about me judging her without knowing her blah di blah so pointed out was she not doing the same? Again silence...

Seems to have a bit of an attitude problem this one so wont be trying again.

MrKeen

The more I read reviews on here the more it becomes apparent that we need more reviews on here to be able to work out if a girl will satisfy. I suspect that I am less demanding than Kamu, I am at an age where sensual erotic relaxed sex does it for me. I have had a number of meetings with Jully, I have found her very sweet charming happy to go with the flow.  Different blokes different strokes I guess. I am sorry I did not review, I would have said that Jully is quite shy and needs to get to know you before she relaxes. I am not excusing her, she is what she is but  has had one very bad experience, which has made her wary.