Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sexy-Gemma x Southampton Gone seriously downhill based on other reviews  (Read 2510 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok so i sent Gemma an email on AW today saying that I wanted to book her then followed up with a text to let her know I had sent it. She text back to ask me to call to confirm which I did and everything was set. Nice and easy. Thats where the good bit ends. She then text an hour before the appointment was due to start to say she had a bald tyre so didnt want to drive and would have to use public transport. She asked if i could pay a deposit of £50 to cover her travel expenses. After recently being robbed this wasnt something i was prepared to do so said i would meet her another day. She said she understood but would never do anything to jeapordise her AW feedback. Half an hour later she text to say she was getting the tyre fixed and could i meet this evening at 8. I said that was fine so waited to hear when she was on her way. 45min before the appointment was due to start i text her to confirm 8 was still ok. She replied saying she was ready but waiting for her driver to confirm (apparently she didnt get the tyre fixed in the end). I replied and offered her a lift if it helped but got no reply. Followed up with another 10 minutes later suspecting the meet wasnt going ahead; again no response  so 10 minutes later i text again and told her to forget it. Went to leave some feedback and her profile has disappeared hmmm i wonder why...?

Needless to say after messing me around for half a day i wont be attempting to meet her again.

Offline Cunning Punt

Silly girl.

She is clearly shit scared about her AW feedback but in that case, should put more effort into mucking punters around with poor communications.

If she has car problems, fine, but no excuse for mucking clients about.

Does she really think she can avoid this being linked to her? Either she resurrects her old profile and this thread will still be linked to it, or she sets up a new profile having to start building her rep from scratch - and punters will still realise it's her!

Thanks for the warning.

kamu

Well following yesterdays antics she text me today saying i was harsh for leaving her negative feedback (yes her profile reappeared just long enough for me to leave feedback although now hidden again) and asking to meet up! Needless to say i wasnt going to entertain that idea! She didnt even attempt to apologise until i prompted her. I did however give her an opportunity to explain herself which she probably scores an E- for in her response of she thought she text me to cancel. Shortly after she phoned so i again asked why she messed me around all day and then ignored me to which she didnt really have a reply other than she was trying to make amends. When i said i wasnt interested she called me a twat and hung up. I then text her pointing out her great customer service skills and she text back telling me to go bother someone else. When i pointed out i had left it last night and it was her doing the bothering she replied saying she would be round tonight at 9. I can only assume this was a threat so asked why she felt it ok to mess me around and then threaten me. To this she replied with the house number i had given her (although not mine) at which point i blocked her. Earlier this morning she also tried adding me as a friend on facebook which she then subsequently cancelled so can only assume she was trying to see who i was and clicked add by mistake so i have her real name should there be any repercussions. It really baffles me how she has so much positive feedback for a phsyco!!!

Offline Cunning Punt

She sounds a psycho. She can't make her mind up whether to be angry with you or try to make amends.  :unknown:

Quoting the house number back to you is creepy - at least you didn't give the right one initially.

But how come she has your facebook details therefore she has your name as well?

kamu

Yep probably my only downfall through the whole thing was i placed my real name on the booking. Normally i would use an alias but for some reason i didnt this time. I think I must have been pre-occupied when filling out the booking and gone into auto pilot lol  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:34:29 pm by kamu »

oring123

I have seen her and reviewed her and normaly shes good as gold
You must have caught her on a off  day . as she one of the better english wg around Southampton

kamu

This is why im so puzzled! The 2 previous reviews on here sing her praises! Maybe she has got herself into drugs or some trouble or something...? Either way I have never had such a bad experience with a wg before bar being robbed although this could have quite easily ended the same way had i paid the £50 deposit she wanted!!

Offline MrMatrix

profile gone again.  Don't understand why she mucked the OP about , silly girl . Cant help feel something unto-wards behind this we don't know about :unknown:

Offline Cunning Punt

I have seen her and reviewed her and normaly shes good as gold
You must have caught her on a off  day . as she one of the better english wg around Southampton

Bit more than an off day. Her behaviour towards the OP in the days afterwards seems erratic and rather weird.

Offline Biznasty

Sounds really bad.  I met Gemma a few times in the past and she was great, sad to hear she's acting like this.

Did wonder where her profile had gone the other day.

yourgent

Stalking your online footprint and then implying she would be round your place later is way more than an off-day my friend...that's behaviour none of us should accept.

Off my HL for sure after this

kamu

Profile now active again and in the west midlands..? Also now a response to my feedback saying it was her who was messed around! bloody cheek!

Offline Danj89

I had a similar experience to biznasty and oring saw her twice over a year ago and both good bookings when she was touring this way. Really surprised at this attitude and behaviour.

Offline daveyboy88

That's dreadful.

Stalking and outing is poor form
 It wasn't the bird who stitched that doctor up was it?

Online andyw1969

Has anybody seen Gemma recently?

I see she's now offering incalls in Southampton and tempted to visit. She has a couple of field reports on AW (not that they mean too much).

Tempted....

Offline nigel4498

I saw her last in June, it was a positive experience but haven't got round to a review as I have quite a back log.