Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie 4u  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Talbear

Hi gents...

I'm after a little favour.... I seem to recall seeing a face pic of the well reviewed Kylie, and can't recall whether it was on here or not....

I'm keen to make a booking, but would welcome some help with the face pic if anyone can help...??

Thanks guys

External Link/Members Only

Redster69

I think it was her Avatar pic but like most of the prozzis that post here she got herself banned in no time time at all.......I've met her she's no Munter and gives good service if a little mechanical, I'd visit regularly at £100 ph but not £150.

Redster69

I think it was her Avatar pic but like most of the prozzis that post here she got herself banned in no time time at all.......I've met her she's no Munter and gives good service if a little mechanical, I'd visit regularly at £100 ph but not £150.

Offline MrBamboo

I saw here last year, she's average looking and probably a little older than stated. Was enthusiastic with services but for me tried to take control too much.

MrBridger

I saw here last year, she's average looking and probably a little older than stated. Was enthusiastic with services but for me tried to take control too much.

+1.

Offline KidCandyShop

+1 for me as well, pretty much how my meeting went which is why I've never gone back. If your after a fit blond who gives excellent gfe than try Michelle independent and save yourself £30 at the same time.

Offline saf1976

I had her on my list of maybes as she is often in Warwick on a Friday and that's ideal for me with work.

However ... when I saw the face pic ... and the fucked up attitude on here ... I crossed her off. I'd have let her off the attitude ... but ... anyway, not worth the rates i'd say. At £60 half hour, maybe.