Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suki blue ice - Birmingham / Sukeera Manyana - Selly oak (same burd)  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Sukeera@ External Link/Members Only

Suki@ External Link/Members Only

Had a couple of good punts with her a couple of years ago. A tidy, petite size 6. Was thinking of meeting again soon. But not on either gallery now. So assuming she’s hung her knickers up or taking a prolonged break? Can anyone confirm either way?

Cheers  :hi:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 10:42:56 am by Littlefoot »

Offline greg101

Call them mate and they will tell you everything you need to know.

Offline Littlefoot

Call them mate and they will tell you everything you need to know.

Yes I will when it gets closer to the time when I can punt again. That’s if no one on here doesn’t know.  :hi:

Offline Mrniceguy165

Been seeing Suki on and off for years including a couple of weeks ago. She’s just had time off to look after her mother but is definitely back. She’s always a good solid punt, almost always available.  Great technique. Love seeing her would recommend.

Offline greg101

No longer at Manyana, hasn't been for months. Still works at Blue Ice, usual days Tuesday and Thursday but she is covering today

Offline Littlefoot

Offline shed

Been seeing Suki on and off for years including a couple of weeks ago. She’s just had time off to look after her mother but is definitely back. She’s always a good solid punt, almost always available.  Great technique. Love seeing her would recommend.

It's really difficult to understand why you don't share the information and detail of your visits to help others. I know that people who don't review like yourself , for some reason, ignore such requests and just comment on posts. But it's frustrating when a review from you could greatly assist the forum.  :hi:

Offline Jasonk71

I wonder why you've never bothered to review her

Offline Punterperson1971

He’s probably one of these none reviewers who say they saw someone and build your hopes up for info and really they just bullshiting and get a kick out of it.