Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Why don’t they stay long ?!!  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Lambretta61!!

Can anyone enlighten me, as to why girls , particularly Thai girls don’t stay in the same place too long,  just when you find a good one. Off they go to the other end of the country !  Sorry if I am a bit nieve in this but I think it would be good to build a rapport with a regular girl especially if in a discreet location as well as get better service. 
Thanks in advance for the replies .

Offline milyzz

Can anyone enlighten me, as to why girls , particularly Thai girls don’t stay in the same place too long,  just when you find a good one. Off they go to the other end of the country !  Sorry if I am a bit nieve in this but I think it would be good to build a rapport with a regular girl especially if in a discreet location as well as get better service. 

Is this because of Darin? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266381.msg2719809#msg2719809   

:sarcastic:

Offline Lambretta61!!

Yes mate. She went to Chelmsford and apparently highwicome  next.   Selfish cow !!!  Lol

Offline 20jay

They call that business, punting is not dating ... me young padawan  :sarcastic:

Offline Lambretta61!!

Yes I suppose so !!!  Just read a review from east england section and someone’s give it her up the wrong un  !  Don’t want her back now !!! Lol.

Offline Littlefoot

Can only speak for myself, when I find a good un, (weather that be FS or FBSM) after say 3 or 4 visits I start getting bored. 5 or 6 visits and I’m bored stiff. (no matter how good the service). Prefer seeing new ones.  :hi:

Offline milyzz

Yes I suppose so !!!  Just read a review from east england section and someone’s give it her up the wrong un  !  Don’t want her back now !!! Lol.

:lol: I was due to meet her but she didn't have any slots for when i was free  :dash:

I was looking forward to seeing her. Its my own fault as I should have made an appointment in advance.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 12:13:54 pm by milyzz »

Offline 20jay

Can only speak for myself, when I find a good un, (weather that be FS or FBSM) after say 3 or 4 visits I start getting bored. 5 or 6 visits and I’m bored stiff. (no matter how good the service). Prefer seeing new ones.  :hi:

Agree, same here... latest after 6 visits it becomes familiar means boring .. otherwise I could look for a girlfriend or get married again ,but why buy a cow just for a cuppa milk  :sarcastic:

Offline Lambretta61!!

Yes all fair points.  I would have like  a bit longer though before I got bored ! 

Offline Jockey

I think another point to follow is, most of the thai women work under some sort of pimp / someone they work for. Usually they have a mate who is here who will get them a tourist visa to come here and work, there after they will mingle with a few more thai's who they know in search to make more money before there visa is up and they usually decide to go as they would like a visa to get back in.

Thats my opinion. Not enough money for them to stay. Not enough visa also.

Offline 20jay

I think another point to follow is, most of the thai women work under some sort of pimp / someone they work for. Usually they have a mate who is here who will get them a tourist visa to come here and work, there after they will mingle with a few more thai's who they know in search to make more money before there visa is up and they usually decide to go as they would like a visa to get back in.

....so we're talking about human trafficking no ? I never see asians , a thing of taste, but would also not support that shit ... just another point. :hi:

Offline Beamer

Is your comment based on fact or your assumption? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but IMO you are not correct.
I know plenty of Thai girls who work as SP's and from what I hear from them no pimps are involved. Most come over here with  a "new English husband" who often quickly disappears once residential qualifications are reached.

Offline 20jay

Is your comment based on fact or your assumption? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but IMO you are not correct.
I know plenty of Thai girls who work as SP's and from what I hear from them no pimps are involved. Most come over here with  a "new English husband" who often quickly disappears once residential qualifications are reached.

Yeah...In other states too, ugly idiots marry pretty Thai, they get the citizenship,, then she becomes so bad that he divorces ... that's it, mission accomplished

Offline Pete556

Agreed. Most I know are single mothers.

Offline alibirmingham

Amen to that. Isn’t the whole idea behind punting to sample new ones? If u wanted the same one everytime isn’t that what a relationship is  :D. And if you’ve completely lost the will to love and want the same one for the rest of your life god forbid isn’t that marriage  :lol: :lol:

Saying that a lot of us poor sods have fallen into those traps and then we find ourselves here :unknown:  :cool:

Offline Jockey

Its just my opinion however here is a few reasons to why I think what I think

1 - the thai girls (NOT all)  but the ones who rotate usually use a maid

2 - they always do B&S which means there is more then 1 working

3 - I've met / spoken to a few who have told me themselfs they come here because a mate said they can earn good money but they must pay towards the bills "" which are usually very high"" there's a app called wechat where I have met a few

Again its still just my opinion.