Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SekSy-Lacey  (Read 2104 times)

Offline DL288

I cannot decide how good a punt Seksy-Lacey would be. Has anyone any experience of her?

External Link/Members Only

carlisle78

She's only been registered on AW for a few weeks so it's unlikely. Her pictures look good but she has the "AW Caution Warning" because she is not verified. I'd be inclined to wait for a few more feedbacks - and perhaps for her moving to her new gaff in January as it says in her blog.

Offline DL288

Thanks for the reply. What are you reading into her moving into a new place? I was wondering if she was in a pretty dodgy place given the strange painted decorations in her photos

bawbag

i had contacted her. said she was scottish and based in restalrig. decided against the gamble vut is on my list

Hibernian

Offline rpg

Right lads, I had Lacey last night. A midnight punt in my hotel room. So I hereby claim the first Scottish punt of 2014. What you can see in the pictures is accurate. No face pics as she has a school age kid. She's pretty though and oh so keen. She's a right wee hardworker who just wants to please. Not new to the industry at all just new to AW. Her tits are enhanced as you'll have gathered from the pics. In her own words they need re-done.
If you decide to book her you probably won't be disappointed. Can't comment on the in call location obviously but I can say she won't rush you. Oh and she can talk for Scotland!

Offline rpg

Forgot to mention the warning on the profile is still there because she hasn't got a passport yet. I saw nothing to be concerned about.

Sailormack

RPG

I never noticed any tats.

That would automatically qualify her for me personally.  :hi:

Offline rpg

A tiny little tat on her hip. So small I'm not even sure what it was. Heart I think.

Sailormack

A tiny little tat on her hip. So small I'm not even sure what it was. Heart I think.

Maybe a dabbity  :cool:

Offline rpg

Maybe, but it didnae rub off when ah wis spanking her erse

Tjkooker

Did you get her to wear this?
External Link/Members Only
 Hope she washed the cum stains off it for you if she did

Offline rpg

:D nope didn't go for that one.