Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Zara  (Read 1728 times)

Offline StevenS

Hi,

Has one here met this girl - nuru/tantric massage - look great, good rates but cant find a singlke review in t'interweb

External Link/Members Only

kwahima

Offline StevenS

If I hadn't had a NURU session before I would agree, but to be honest, you dont need it. When the girl is straddled over you cowgirl or reverse, moving her hips right by your danglies as both hands grip your cock, with all the Nuru gel, its better than protected sex and OWO. The first time I had a panic and had to check I wasnt being barebacked! OK, you might not get the visual of a hot chick swallowing your sward, but feeling-wise......fucking unbeatable.

Offline aprower994

StevenS, did you go and and see her in the end?

Offline StevenS

I haven't no. I actually booked Emma at butterfly touch again instead. Confirmed with agency and booked on aw as requested by Emma. But it was cancelled as she's on holiday for the day I booked.  :unknown: I've got a different booking waiting for confirmation, but if that falls over then I may TOFTT with Zara. She sounds nice enough on the phone and IF she looks like the pics then it could be a lot of fun.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:34:38 pm by StevenS »

Offline ForrestGump

...I actually booked Emma at butterfly touch again instead.

Steven, does your description of your Nuru experience above relate to Emma at Butterfly?

Offline StevenS

Offline ForrestGump

She does look very fit and I really like the sound of the NURU experience but at £200 + £30 p/h it's just too rich for me.  :(

Offline StevenS

Just nuru is 150/h that's what I go for and includes hand relief which seems steep but genuinely feels better that fucking. Add 30 for DFK and OWO as an option.

I'm not a pimp incidentally.  :hi:

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for setting me straight, Steven.  :thumbsup:

tommy69_69

I saw Zara in the summer of 2013. It was very mechanical, a bit disappointing.