Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheryl from Wolverhampton  (Read 4270 times)

smithie1000

Thought I would start the ball rolling again about Cheryl

External Link/Members Only

she has a new web site External Link/Members Only

She is one of the prettiest girls I have ever had a massage off and its one of the best in terms of quality.

Offline Stapler

So now she has two other girls working with/for her. Hope they are a bit more accommodating that Cheryl who only offers a separate HE with no touching!

You would think she would be happy to flip those fake tits out and show them off! Otherwise why have them done in the first place?

Like the look of Claire!!  :rolleyes:

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Oops! Misread the link. She is part of a group.

..S...

smithie1000

Hey "S" I think her regular customers get far more.  We need someone to try them out, you up for it?

Offline Stapler

Hey "S" I think her regular customers get far more. 

I doubt that! Unless one of her 'regulars' knows different!

..S....

Offline DAlpine1980

She does offer facials for £20.... :angelgirl:

smithie1000

Go on expand a bit more please.

Offline DAlpine1980

Sorry Smithie, it was a bad joke, on her site she lists beauty services and their costs one of which being a facial. Unless we happen to be incredibly lucky I suspect it's the boring kind.

smithie1000

LOL ok thought you was serious but did doubt it as the pretty ones with perfect hair don't and her is very perfect.

Offline DAlpine1980

Ha ha yes I imagine if you did give her a facial you'd get in the ear about how it had ruined her hair! I agree with Stapler though, Claire looks nice

smithie1000

Offline DAlpine1980

It's a bit out of my area, but I could be tempted, although would probably bottle out of asking

smithie1000

Go on cus some of us will follow if you score

jacks

Is she offering HE again as thought she stopped doing that a few years ago?

facepalm

Re: Claire. Lovely young woman working from nice house in good area. Almost certainly entirely legit - as in pants on and smothered in towels legit. If anyone finds otherwise, I'd be surprised, but straight on the phone to book again. Claire made a couple of accidental brushes of the old man, but definitely not in a teasing way. Still, a very relaxing legit massage.

smithie1000

Well no good for me or the "S" lol unless he gone "soft............."

Offline Bugsys

I have visited cheryl when she started in Dudley and again when she was just outside stone cross in west brom and she would give a HR you could touch outside clothes only although i did manage a cheeky ass grab inside the jeans. Haven't seen her recently so not sure if she still offers this. She was a bit chavy but looks abit more classy now.