Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie.....Edgy, Erotic and so much Fun....Yet another 'Bucket List' Tick!  (Read 8230 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review for a while, but such a unique encounter, and with considered agreement from Katie, I thought it worth recording for UKP.

PREAMBLE
This was a bucket list fantasy for Katie – and for me.

It took a while to come to fruition and when you read it you’ll understand why – Katie had to feel comfortable with me (in a mentally uncomfortable way) to let this happen, and it would never have occurred without the help of another UKP member who is particularly close to LK, reassuring her I was ‘okay’. You know who you are ! Thanks.... :drinks:

I emailed LK a few scenarios that might be fun to try.
We had NEVER MET prior to this encounter, only traded a few messages to each other, but something told me we ‘....got each other....’.
She immediately replied that my preferred scenario was something she had long had at the top of her wish-list.

A couple of postponements only added to the tension once the day arrived…..

THE EVENT...
WE HAVE NEVER MET – She was gonna be ‘Taken’ blindfolded, by a total stranger!

Date: Friday, 17th April 2015…..mid-afternoon.

Venue: A one-bed flat on two levels….curtains drawn

Consideration: £250 / 2 hours – hopelessly overrun without one look at either of our watches
I parked (free) close by and nervously texted…

Me: “I’m here….are you ready”
LK: “I’m ready….flat xxx”

I arrived.
The door on the latch, I entered the Flat.
Katie was to be ready for me upstairs. I closed the door with a noisy bang.

She knew I was in the building. I made loud, deliberate footsteps on the solid wooden floor. Slow, almost menacing footsteps….pausing to build more tension.  :scare:

Slowly, I ascended the wooden stairs…each footstep ringing out as her intruder approached. I stopped halfway up the stairs, and strummed an open chord on the Guitar leaning against the wall.
I continued slowly, oh so slowly the footsteps now getting louder for Katie as I entered her Bedroom….and there she was, visibly quivering - nervously.

Kneeling, blindfolded, expectant and submissive….
....her long Blonde Hair cascading down over her shoulders onto a tight white crop top. A micro-mini red Tartan skirt, tiny Red G-string, lace-top black stockings with black sussies and slutty patent black platform fuck-me heels completed her ‘Slutty Skoolie’ look……..

She was kneeling and laid bare. Her perfct round pert ass, long legs and petite frame looked sensational and my cock bulged rock hard in my pants........and she was mine to do with almost as I pleased.

I moved forward and stroked her arm gently.
She shivered with audible expectancy. My hot breath in her ear as I whispered…
”Hello Katie. Are you gonna do as you are told?”

“Yes” came her timid, barely audible reply…….  I stroked her arm with one finger. She gasped.
I traced my finger down her spine to her waist….. she tensed up. Then moving my fingers up from her stocking top across her ass cheek and back down before gently slapping her ass. She gasped, broke into a nervous smile and literally quivered with expectancy.

God how I wanted to just push her down and fuck the living daylights out of her there and then, but that would have ruined this moment. She needed to be teased and humiliated a little first…..

“Stand up…I need to inspect you” – she obliged, nervously staggering and swaying as she did so, almost disorientated by the whole scene.
I took the scissors from the table, pressed the cold steel against her skin, and then cut into the fabric of her top. I ripped it open to reveal the the top of her small, perfect breasts.

I then took a Bright Red lipstick from my pocket (Rimmel No8, £2.99 purchased nervously from Lloyds Pharmacy 20minutes earlier in a flash of Deviant Sexual Inspiration…)

“Now. What 4 letter word, beginning with S, describes the kind of girl that would let a complete stranger into her flat to Suck, Finger, Lick and Fuck her?” I enquired.

Still blindfolded and nervously trembling, she smiled a little and gave her answer…”SLUT”
I scrawled the word SLUT in bright red lipstick across her chest….

I turned her around, then pressing my groin against her ass cheeks, ripped her top a little more gently brushing her pert nipples and whispered into her ear…

”And what 5 letter word beginning with W, describes the kind of girl that Fucks men for Money???”
“WHORE”
I again scrawled the word WHORE in bright Red Lipstick across her lower back….she sighed an erotic sigh of approval at the naughtiness of this…...(Wow! The Lipstick branding was so much fun she later opined)

“Now, on the bed Whore. On your back with your legs open…..” She eagerly complied. She was still blindfolded!

I waited…..and watched her writhe in expectancy. Pushing her hips up, twitching and beginning to pant….I made her WAIT for my touch. 

First, I tantalisingly brushed her knee, then gently caressed her inner thigh.
This drove her wild and her hips reached up in desperation for me to play with her pussy…. I marched my fingers slowly around her inner thighs and across her flat toned stomach. I mockingly pulled her apart either side of her snatch with both hands, but still refused her the stimulation she craved directly on her pussy….

Eventually I started to kiss and lick all AROUND her groin…..this drove her insane, and she twitched and quivered and shook at the denial. She tried suppressing groans of frustration, all the while mumbling and cursing at me to herself…..

“What do you want? My tongue on your clit? My fingers in your cunt? What?” I enquired

“Yes…Yes. All of it” she replied, panting.

“Then beg me for it you Slut!.....beg for it like the whore you are…” I ordered

This instruction drew the required response…..
”Please do it, please do me….I beg you, I need it sooo much. I need you inside me...please”

I held legs apart, blew on her clit and flicked with my tongue. She smelled and tasted fantastic as I gently licked up and down and around her sex, before licking deep inside her tight, wet, young cunt.

She was by now saturated, and I lifted her legs as I feasted on her.
Licking up and down I slurped at her juices and tongue fucked her tight asshole. Rubbing my face in her wetness, I moved up her body for her to lick herself of my face….and as she did so, so wet was she, I inserted 3 fingers straight into her pussy. She licked my face and I tongued her mouth whilst simultaneously finger fucking her.

Now at her side, my fingers in her pussy, I paused only to wipe my cock all round her face. She greedily licked up my pre-cum and demanded I fuck her face. I was pulling vigorously at her pussy with my fingers and, no sooner as I finally stuffed my cock into her mouth, she started to convulse and buck and tense up, letting out a long and loud howl of pent up passion and unbridled delight as she came soooo hard, and erupted delicious tasting squirt all over my hand and wrist…….

More to follow…. ;)

lancspunter

Sounds like a very interesting scenario, cisco. By the sound of it Katie is ticking off her bucket list too! I am looking forward to reading the remaining parts of your review.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:11:04 am by lancspunter »

Tony Montana

Dammit, you guys are raising the bar for the more vanilla guys like the rest of us.

Cda1966

So that was season 1 episode 1, episode 2 to follow next week

squeezebox

Certainly missed a Cisco69xxx review!

Looking forward to episode 2.   :P

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

+1  :rolleyes:

Offline madeinwales56

... and a link hopefully ...

Offline hooper567

By the sound of it Katie is ticking off her bucket list too!

I'm sure she is which makes her so much fun as when I'm with her I'm never sure whose bucket list we are ticking off and only after my time with her I know what to cross off  :P and what to look forward too next time  ;)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Love it! Part 2 is eagerly awaited!

:thumbsup:

Lz-129

fatmonkey85

i'm dyslexic, wish this came in audio?

spkmstr48

There's gonna be a lot of long LK reviews on here soon. My first session with her is four pages of A4 text already and we haven't even met yet!

squeezebox

There's gonna be a lot of long LK reviews on here soon. My first session with her is four pages of A4 text already and we haven't even met yet!

:D

Why stop there.....write the book and ensure the film rights are protected....
(and that's just the GFE service)

Cda1966

spkmstr48

Why stop there.....write the book and ensure the film rights are protected....
(and that's just the GFE service)

As you may have guessed,  it's not a GFE session.

I believe LK may already be working on the book / film.

Tony Montana

I saw Katie yesterday.  I don't think there is much point in adding to the already glowing last of reviews but I can confirm she was well worth the wait.

I was a little concerned that with the recent adventurous bookings she has been having, that my vanilla tastes would be a bit mundane, but she pushed my sexual boundaries anyway and gave me a fantastic time.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I saw Katie yesterday.  I don't think there is much point in adding to the already glowing last of reviews but I can confirm she was well worth the wait.

I was a little concerned that with the recent adventurous bookings she has been having, that my vanilla tastes would be a bit mundane, but she pushed my sexual boundaries anyway and gave me a fantastic time.

Glad to hear that your vanilla tastes were also more than catered for and that Cisco has released her  :D

Offline Hor1zon

ffs the way you worded that makes me curious and wish you wrote a review now!  :thumbsdown:

Katie is hard to book and contact, any tips? Hope to see her!

KenniLingus

Vanilla guys stay at home and leave Little Katie to those who are a little more, shall we say, Sexual Entrepreneurs. :)

I have seen LK a four times now and she it gets better each time. I like to explore and push boundaries and LK is very much of the same ilk.

Seriously if you manage to get some time with LK make the most of it. LK to the sweetest, naughtiest and most adventurous and willing girl (WG or other) that I have ever known.

Have fun and respect her, but don't treat her gently as she wouldn't appreciate it!

spkmstr48

Vanilla guys stay at home and leave Little Katie to those who are a little more, shall we say, Sexual Entrepreneurs. :)

I have seen LK a four times now and she it gets better each time. I like to explore and push boundaries and LK is very much of the same ilk.

Seriously if you manage to get some time with LK make the most of it. LK to the sweetest, naughtiest and most adventurous and willing girl (WG or other) that I have ever known.

Have fun and respect her, but don't treat her gently as she wouldn't appreciate it!

I personally would think it a waste to have a vanilla punt with LK but I think you do her a disservice to say she won't appreciate it. Anyway she can afford to be choosy and I believe she enjoys the variety. She's good enough to be all things to all punters plus too much intense BDSM might be too much for her. Also be careful not to assume that she always does what she enjoys, a desire to please is not only in her nature but also her job description.

Any chance of a review or two of some of your four meetings?

spkmstr48

If ever a girl deserved a holiday LK has certainly earnt it. Hope she has a great time, she could probably do with a rest.

midspunt69

I personally would think it a waste to have a vanilla punt with LK but I think you do her a disservice to say she won't appreciate it. Anyway she can afford to be choosy and I believe she enjoys the variety. She's good enough to be all things to all punters plus too much intense BDSM might be too much for her. Also be careful not to assume that she always does what she enjoys, a desire to please is not only in her nature but also her job description.

Have you met her now then?

Offline timstella

I personally would think it a waste to have a vanilla punt with LK but I think you do her a disservice to say she won't appreciate it.

Absolutely right! The one thing she is concerned about re the recent reviews is that people who want more of a GFE or 'vanilla' punt will get intimidated, put off or, perhaps worse, try to make the punt into something that isn't really their thing.

Any kind of sex is terrific with her.

lancspunter

If ever a girl deserved a holiday LK has certainly earnt it. Hope she has a great time, she could probably do with a rest.

Totally agree. As for the "vanilla guys stay at home" comment, nothing could be further from the truth.

spkmstr48

Have you met her now then?

Not yet, still counting down the days (early June) had loads of comms though. We've both been writing some very long emails about the details.

Salt

Totally agree. As for the "vanilla guys stay at home" comment, nothing could be further from the truth.

+1

Tony Montana

Absolutely right! The one thing she is concerned about re the recent reviews is that people who want more of a GFE or 'vanilla' punt will get intimidated, put off or, perhaps worse, try to make the punt into something that isn't really their thing.

Any kind of sex is terrific with her.

Indeed it is, and to re-iterate what has already been said, Katie likes to explore new sexual experiences both for her, and for her clients, but never to a point outside her/his comfort zone.  You may be vanilla when you meet her but when you leave you are vanilla with added tabasco sauce.

spkmstr48

Indeed it is, and to re-iterate what has already been said, Katie likes to explore new sexual experiences both for her, and for her clients, but never to a point outside her/his comfort zone.  You may be vanilla when you meet her but when you leave you are vanilla with added tabasco sauce.

I can imagine the movie trailer "Cum with LK on a voyage of sexual discovery" :D

Offline hooper567

+1

Offline Juankerr

What a fantastic review cisco!! Looking forward to the rest!!

You never cease to amaze me with your levels of filth and depravity!!

Regards, Juan.  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 10:24:48 pm by Juankerr »

unclesweetheart

Well I sent an email but got no reply! Hey ho! Any tips for getting into LK's good books?

midspunt69

Not yet, still counting down the days (early June) had loads of comms though. We've both been writing some very long emails about the details.
Ah with all this praise you give her in your posts imagined you had met her, I dread to think how much praise you'll give her when you do finally get a booking  :lol:

spkmstr48

Ah with all this praise you give her in your posts imagined you had met her, I dread to think how much praise you'll give her when you do finally get a booking  :lol:

I know, scary isn't it!

midspunt69

spkmstr48

Look forward to the glowing review!

Look forward to a long review! Also probably hyped it up too much in my mind, if the reality does live up to expectations then she really is good.

Offline hooper567

Well I sent an email but got no reply! Hey ho! Any tips for getting into LK's good books?

Katie is on holiday soon and has said as she is booked up till June she wont be replying to emails till the 1st of June or words to that effect.
Here you can read for yourself  External Link/Members Only   :hi:

Little Katie

With respect to Hoopers comment, I'd like to clarify.. I have officially confirmed nothing with nobody for the 2nd half of May yet as I'd welcome the opportunity to completely relax in Bali and not have to worry about potentially delayed flights, jet lag and comms.
I have over 40 regulars that have expressed their interest to see me when I return plus a list of over 100 phone numbers off people (some of which have been waiting for months) so I see it only fair to try and accommodate some of these guys before opening up any more AW mail - hence the polite request for a halt in correspondence.
You know how much I appreciate you all and align with any frustration but I can only undertake what time permits.  :cry:
Thankyou to everyone who has made the holiday possible.. See you soon! xxx

Offline Bigus Dickus

With respect to Hoopers comment, I'd like to clarify.. I have officially confirmed nothing with nobody for the 2nd half of May yet as I'd welcome the opportunity to completely relax in Bali and not have to worry about potentially delayed flights, jet lag and comms.
I have over 40 regulars that have expressed their interest to see me when I return plus a list of over 100 phone numbers off people (some of which have been waiting for months) so I see it only fair to try and accommodate some of these guys before opening up any more AW mail - hence the polite request for a halt in correspondence.
You know how much I appreciate you all and align with any frustration but I can only undertake what time permits.  :cry:

Can you not clone yourself and I can have a LK MFFFF gang bang! Problem solved!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Now…..where was I ???  :unknown:
Oh yes….on my way to heaven  :cool:

I removed my cum and squirt stained fingers from Katies snatch and wiped them across her face.
She demanded to taste them, so I obliged. 
I then positioned her head over the edge of the bed, my balls resting on her blindfolded face, I opened her legs slightly, in a 69 position, and slowly fed my cock into her mouth whilst lapping at her moist pussy….

Soon she started to swallow my cock balls deep into her mouth and throat.
I started to build up speed and fuck her face.
The inevitable choking/gagging/drooling that followed was hot to see and hear…...her make-up was now running down her face below the blindfold.
The face fucking continued for a while, but I was getting close to erupting and so pulled out to relax and go again once rested.

It was time to remove her blindfold….I wanted to see her pretty, fucked up face.  :P
I also wanted to fuck her and look into her eyes whilst I did it.

I stood her up – she tottered on her slut shoes. I put my face close to hers and lifted her blindfold over her head and fucked-up hair.
Thankfully, she smiled and broke into a broad grin…… :cool:

Katie: “Wow! That was a rush“

Me: “We haven’t finished yet Miss”

Katie: “I knew this would be Hot. I knew I would love it. I knew we would hit it off…….How do you want me next?”

Me: “I wanna see your face when I fuck you – but first I reckon you deserve a good pounding from behind - for being such a slut. Get yourself on all fours and get that sweet tasting ass in the air……”

She eagerly pulled open a SKYN condom, spat on my cock and applied it to my rock hard shaft.

I pushed her back on to the bed and flipped her over, she raised her ass in the air and looked back at me over her shoulder.

Here was a sight to take in and savour. ;)

Katie on all fours.
Her make-up stained face, smiling mischievously back at me over her shoulder.
Her long blonde hair with that glorious ‘just fucked’ look, tumbling over her shoulders and onto the remains of her cut and ripped, lipstick stained, white crop top….That perfect, pert ass just visible under the slutty micro-mini skoolie slut tartan skirt…..Above the waistband the word ‘WHORE’ smudged on the small of her back. Below the hem, her black lace-top stockings laddered and holed from the furious and frantic activity of our opening encounter.
And the sweet smell of her Sex all around, on my fingers, on my face….Mmmm

I knelt in behind her, teasingly wiping my rubbered cock up and down her ass and pussy. She gyrated a little trying to force me to put it in her. I spanked her ass, she liked that. So I spanked it again and told her to keep still.
She yelped… I leant forward and pulled her head up by her hair and kissed her neck, before plunging my cock deep into her tight, soaking pussy. I playfully bit her neck and shoulders whilst beginning to ride her faster.
I pushed her head forward into the bed, one hand holding her down on the back of her neck, the other pulling her hair….Her hands were grabbing hold of the bedclothes and squeezing. I began to increase the rhythm and depth of my thrusting.

“Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me….hard, harder fuck me deep, bang me, that's it bang this slut, oh please fuck me…..Oh…I’m cumming, please don’t stop, I’m cumming, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop….Ooohh yesss I’m cumming” she yelled…….until once again she starting to squirm and tense and convulse in a leg shaking, knee trembling power orgasm!

This was fun! A LOT of FUN!

After a rest and some Champagne she was ready to play again.

I had suggested to her my ‘Dice’ game. I had emailed her five things I was gonna do to her. She emailed 5 things she wanted to do or done to her..... You get the idea.
I printed them out for us to refer too, good job too as we would never have remembered such was the way things had started.

The game is simple, ODD number thrown - she chooses from my list, EVEN number thrown, I choose from her list.

I won’t divulge all TEN on the list, suffice to say we managed 8 of them, a couple of them two or three times.
Spanking, Rimming (both ways), Butt Plug DP were a few that were performed enthusiastically and bringing several more Orgasms for Little Katie……until it was time to sadly end the session.

We began the finale with LK standing, arms outstretched against the wall/door frame, taking a pounding from behind, whilst watching in the mirror….
I banged her hard, almost choke fucking her, until I could take no more.

I was ready to finish and she knew HOW I wanted to finish….

She sank to the floor, those gorgeous eyes looking up at me, coyly biting her bottom lip, playing with her hair and spouting filth at me……
“Cum on Baby. Cum for me…I wanna taste it. Ive been a good little girl haven’t I? I deserve to taste you…..I want it all over my slut face…I want it in my mouth. I want your Hot cum all over my face and in my mouth. …Feed me, I need it, Give me your spunk, wank your cum into my mouth……” she pleaded

My balls tightened, my cock shivered and convulsed and I pumped 5 or 6 long spurts of hot goo onto her face, into her hair, into her mouth and across her neck and chin.

She smiled up at me, played with it, scooping it into her mouth, rubbing it into her skin.
I looked down on her and spat into her open mouth to add to the slimy mixture....she savoured every drop. Kinky fucker!

I knelt down to kiss her and we snowballed back and forth for a good minute or so, before she exclaimed, opening her mouth…

“Now you see it” and then closing her mouth, gulping back, and with a look of genuine wantonness and delight opening her mouth for inspection exclaimed
“Now you don’t……”

We collapsed into a heap of laughter and giggles……

Ha ha       Laughter and Lust….my two favourite things...!!!

And those two things are assured on a meeting with Little Katie…..
For a first meet, it don’t get any better….it certainly won’t be the last!!!  :hi:

Offline timstella

Bloody amazing! Excellent part 2!  :hi:

We've talked about your meeting privately but the way you write reviews is really unique!  :drinks:

Glad you got to see her you saucy bastard!

I forgot to put Katie's squirting on my fingers as she and I both licking and tasting her sweet juice into my review. Glad to get a reminder!

Tim

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Fucking Corking Cisco  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Well worth the wait for Part 2 - and well worth the wait, hopefully, to see LK.

Thanks for sharing and glad you had such an amazing meeting.

Offline hooper567

Thanks for clearing up my comments Katie it was early and my only saving grace was posting a link to your profile with the correct information. Enjoy your holiday.  :)

Offline Juankerr

Excellent read cisco you filthy swine!!

Regards, Juan.  :hi:

jolder

Now…..where was I ???  :unknown:
Oh yes….on my way to heaven  :cool:

I removed my cum and squirt stained fingers from Katies snatch and wiped them across her face.
She demanded to taste them, so I obliged. 
I then positioned her head over the edge of the bed, my balls resting on her blindfolded face, I opened her legs slightly, in a 69 position, and slowly fed my cock into her mouth whilst lapping at her moist pussy….

Soon she started to swallow my cock balls deep into her mouth and throat.
I started to build up speed and fuck her face.
The inevitable choking/gagging/drooling that followed was hot to see and hear…...her make-up was now running down her face below the blindfold.
The face fucking continued for a while, but I was getting close to erupting and so pulled out to relax and go again once rested.

It was time to remove her blindfold….I wanted to see her pretty, fucked up face.  :P
I also wanted to fuck her and look into her eyes whilst I did it.

I stood her up – she tottered on her slut shoes. I put my face close to hers and lifted her blindfold over her head and fucked-up hair.
Thankfully, she smiled and broke into a broad grin…… :cool:

Katie: “Wow! That was a rush“

Me: “We haven’t finished yet Miss”

Katie: “I knew this would be Hot. I knew I would love it. I knew we would hit it off…….How do you want me next?”

Me: “I wanna see your face when I fuck you – but first I reckon you deserve a good pounding from behind - for being such a slut. Get yourself on all fours and get that sweet tasting ass in the air……”

She eagerly pulled open a SKYN condom, spat on my cock and applied it to my rock hard shaft.

I pushed her back on to the bed and flipped her over, she raised her ass in the air and looked back at me over her shoulder.

Here was a sight to take in and savour. ;)

Katie on all fours.
Her make-up stained face, smiling mischievously back at me over her shoulder.
Her long blonde hair with that glorious ‘just fucked’ look, tumbling over her shoulders and onto the remains of her cut and ripped, lipstick stained, white crop top….That perfect, pert ass just visible under the slutty micro-mini skoolie slut tartan skirt…..Above the waistband the word ‘WHORE’ smudged on the small of her back. Below the hem, her black lace-top stockings laddered and holed from the furious and frantic activity of our opening encounter.
And the sweet smell of her Sex all around, on my fingers, on my face….Mmmm

I knelt in behind her, teasingly wiping my rubbered cock up and down her ass and pussy. She gyrated a little trying to force me to put it in her. I spanked her ass, she liked that. So I spanked it again and told her to keep still.
She yelped… I leant forward and pulled her head up by her hair and kissed her neck, before plunging my cock deep into her tight, soaking pussy. I playfully bit her neck and shoulders whilst beginning to ride her faster.
I pushed her head forward into the bed, one hand holding her down on the back of her neck, the other pulling her hair….Her hands were grabbing hold of the bedclothes and squeezing. I began to increase the rhythm and depth of my thrusting.

“Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me….hard, harder fuck me deep, bang me, that's it bang this slut, oh please fuck me…..Oh…I’m cumming, please don’t stop, I’m cumming, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop….Ooohh yesss I’m cumming” she yelled…….until once again she starting to squirm and tense and convulse in a leg shaking, knee trembling power orgasm!

This was fun! A LOT of FUN!

After a rest and some Champagne she was ready to play again.

I had suggested to her my ‘Dice’ game. I had emailed her five things I was gonna do to her. She emailed 5 things she wanted to do or done to her..... You get the idea.
I printed them out for us to refer too, good job too as we would never have remembered such was the way things had started.

The game is simple, ODD number thrown - she chooses from my list, EVEN number thrown, I choose from her list.

I won’t divulge all TEN on the list, suffice to say we managed 8 of them, a couple of them two or three times.
Spanking, Rimming (both ways), Butt Plug DP were a few that were performed enthusiastically and bringing several more Orgasms for Little Katie……until it was time to sadly end the session.

We began the finale with LK standing, arms outstretched against the wall/door frame, taking a pounding from behind, whilst watching in the mirror….
I banged her hard, almost choke fucking her, until I could take no more.

I was ready to finish and she knew HOW I wanted to finish….

She sank to the floor, those gorgeous eyes looking up at me, coyly biting her bottom lip, playing with her hair and spouting filth at me……
“Cum on Baby. Cum for me…I wanna taste it. Ive been a good little girl haven’t I? I deserve to taste you…..I want it all over my slut face…I want it in my mouth. I want your Hot cum all over my face and in my mouth. …Feed me, I need it, Give me your spunk, wank your cum into my mouth……” she pleaded

My balls tightened, my cock shivered and convulsed and I pumped 5 or 6 long spurts of hot goo onto her face, into her hair, into her mouth and across her neck and chin.

She smiled up at me, played with it, scooping it into her mouth, rubbing it into her skin.
I looked down on her and spat into her open mouth to add to the slimy mixture....she savoured every drop. Kinky fucker!

I knelt down to kiss her and we snowballed back and forth for a good minute or so, before she exclaimed, opening her mouth…

“Now you see it” and then closing her mouth, gulping back, and with a look of genuine wantonness and delight opening her mouth for inspection exclaimed
“Now you don’t……”

We collapsed into a heap of laughter and giggles……

Ha ha       Laughter and Lust….my two favourite things...!!!

And those two things are assured on a meeting with Little Katie…..
For a first meet, it don’t get any better….it certainly won’t be the last!!!  :hi:

This is hilarious.

Offline Bigus Dickus

This review has opened up a big can of lust filled worms!

I have great plans for Little Kate if we ever hook up!

I am plotting with another!

:wackogirl:

KenniLingus

I will try and get round to post in a review of my four visits - but like LK I am a very busy chap!

KenniLingus

and yes she does deserve a holiday!

... but when she gets back I think we should all have a big ol gang bang to welcome her home!

She would appreciate it!

spkmstr48

and yes she does deserve a holiday!

... but when she gets back I think we should all have a big ol gang bang to welcome her home!

She would appreciate it!

Now there's an idea she may not have ticked off her list! Count me in!

But not until after I've seen her 1-2-1

Lz-129

Absolutely amazing review! Glad you enjoyed it, and am certainly looking forward to seeing her meself!