Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Girls - under the radar ladies  (Read 4314 times)

Offline specialedition28

Sorry this is a TS thread, so please click back if this isn't your thing!

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed how there seem to be a select few girls who get reviewed alot (Bella Angel, Patty XXL, Sophie) while others seem to be around in London quite a bit but never get a mention. Or maybe once only. Could obvs be that not everyone who sees TS is on here reviewing, but it is odd that some of the below are noticeably absent from this site. Or maybe i'm awful at searching!  :D

Maria - External Link/Members Only
Khloe - External Link/Members Only
Bruna Ferrari - External Link/Members Only
Barbara - External Link/Members Only (currently out of London)
Camila - External Link/Members Only

There's also a lot of "i've seen this girl" from punters with 0 reviews. Come on chaps!  :mad:

Offline Ligan

Camila delatorre has a review up here. But tbh her Twitter will likely put people like me off. BB with blood!

Offline specialedition28

Yeh I saw the review (and the Twitter!) but a few people have also seen her or commented on her. Just an example of someone who seems popular but who flies under the radar a bit.

Offline MMab69

Camila delatorre has a review up here. But tbh her Twitter will likely put people like me off. BB with blood!
+1
puts me off no end.

Offline basquebrumie

What’s her Twitter at?

Offline fuckmepink

good post. I would add to this list:
External Link/Members Only

there's probably others.

Now that we are allowed to go out of the house, i will try to add to the sum of human knowledge!

Offline Ligan

The cock in those pictures appears to be Gabriela Borges/Kayla Fernandes, so not quite sure how genuine that profile is.

Offline fuckmepink

The cock in those pictures appears to be Gabriela Borges/Kayla Fernandes, so not quite sure how genuine that profile is.
that's what I call a conoisseur!  Thank you

Offline markey174

Offline specialedition28

I'm amazed Maria from my original post hasn't been reviewed yet, she looks great and has a very decent cock...might need to TOFTT soon.

Antonella too flies under the radar, possibly because of her prices: External Link/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

I'm amazed Maria from my original post hasn't been reviewed yet, she looks great and has a very decent cock...might need to TOFTT soon.

Antonella too flies under the radar, possibly because of her prices: External Link/Members Only

I'm always a little suspicious of great-looking T-girls who claim to be well hung but their only cock pic doesn't include their face.

Same story on her other profiles such as this one:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 03:57:01 pm by A Decent Fist »

Offline Ligan

I would be prepared to TOFTT with antonella but, london got quite a few other girls im interested in.

Offline Miketaylor911

Antonella looks nothing like her pictures she has a fat tummy she blamed it on lockdown but
There is no excuse to eat that much and it’s all gone on her belly sadly for her ! Don’t even know
If that cock pic is real as I turned around and left did not even step inside her flat.

Offline caramba

I also would like to read reviews about some of the girls mentioned above, such as; Miss Ellen and Maria.
This girl also looks decent >>>

Offline winkywanky

I'm always a little suspicious of great-looking T-girls who claim to be well hung but their only cock pic doesn't include their face.

Same story on her other profiles such as this one:

No excuse whatsoever, Photoshop is just so damned easy!

Offline specialedition28

Easy yes, but looks ridiculous on some BP accounts - like they've inflated a balloon and stuck it on themselves  :lol:

Offline A Decent Fist

Easy yes, but looks ridiculous on some BP accounts - like they've inflated a balloon and stuck it on themselves  :lol:

Seems like an appropriate moment to post this....

Offline Macmillan1964

Thank you for posting links to birthplace . I have bot heard about this site yet . I am a big enthusiast of TS and planning to make first booking soon . Will also try to write reviews .
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline A Decent Fist

Thank you for posting links to birthplace

Always have to override the auto-correct when typing "Birchplace".

Offline specialedition28

These two also fly a littl under the radar considering their, ahem, obvious bonus points:

External Link/Members Only.

Offline Xtro

These two also fly a littl under the radar considering their, ahem, obvious bonus points:

External Link/Members Only.

Birchplace - External Link/Members Only  &  External Link/Members Only
eBlue - External Link/Members Only  &  External Link/Members Only

Phone - +44 789 510 9432      07895109432     
+44 789 843 9414      07898439414
+44 751 735 7315      7517357315

Offline JDogg

Sorry this is a TS thread, so please click back if this isn't your thing!

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed how there seem to be a select few girls who get reviewed alot (Bella Angel, Patty XXL, Sophie) while others seem to be around in London quite a bit but never get a mention. Or maybe once only. Could obvs be that not everyone who sees TS is on here reviewing, but it is odd that some of the below are noticeably absent from this site. Or maybe i'm awful at searching!  :D

Maria - External Link/Members Only
Khloe - External Link/Members Only
Bruna Ferrari - External Link/Members Only
Barbara - External Link/Members Only (currently out of London)
Camila - External Link/Members Only

There's also a lot of "i've seen this girl" from punters with 0 reviews. Come on chaps!  :mad:

I’ve done a review of Khloe. She seems to have a lot of aliases/ birchplace profiles. I’d avoid tbh,  attitude was shit and you’d be better spending your hard earn money elsewhere.