Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juliana_sexy26 - Now showing in Southampton  (Read 696 times)

Offline DrConners

This 'girl' has shown up in a search of Hampshire on AW.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Looks too good to be true because it is !

I'd say post op T/S with an appalling boob-job !  :scare:  :scare:

Online madmania

Damn it Conners, I was all excited for 120p/h anal with a Southampton leggy blonde but now you've pointed out she's likely T/S I can't unsee it!

Thanks for the warning though, ultimately it's very much appreciated :D

Offline Citizensmith007

After looking at her private photos, personally I’d say she’s just a very well toned young woman heavily into fitness! Hopefully I’ll be able to get back to answering this question, as I’ve just sent her a message asking outright if she’s a post op trans

Offline DrConners

Damn it Conners, I was all excited for 120p/h anal with a Southampton leggy blonde but now you've pointed out she's likely T/S I can't unsee it!

Thanks for the warning though, ultimately it's very much appreciated :D

Just my opinion Mania, your depravity & sordid sexual preferences are legendary IMO  ;)  If any man is up to the job it's you lol!

After checking on UKP for info on her/it I definitely had my doubts as to it's original sexual orientation - but I could be wrong!

Have at it I say!  :D

Offline DrConners

After looking at her private photos, personally I’d say she’s just a very well toned young woman heavily into fitness! Hopefully I’ll be able to get back to answering this question, as I’ve just sent her a message asking outright if she’s a post op trans

Like your gonna get an honest answer! "Sure yeah I used to be a guy, here's a picture of me wind-milling my old cock for ya!"

Knowledge is power so feel free to let us know what her/it's answer is though  :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

Yup. I’m with madmania. Really can’t unsee that now. Is (s)he or not.. I’ll never know for sure. I think we nominate Conners to ask in person. You’ll need to offer a physical and check for scarring. (S)he should give a fairly good discount if you can then reassure the rest of us that it’s really a she, or the op was so good that it doesn’t matter  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

She's in Aldgate London now.
They move around quick these Brazilians.

Online madmania

Just my opinion Mania, your depravity & sordid sexual preferences are legendary IMO  ;)  If any man is up to the job it's you lol!

After checking on UKP for info on her/it I definitely had my doubts as to it's original sexual orientation - but I could be wrong!

Have at it I say!  :D

I don't actually have anything against T/S per se and might well see one in the future. I dunno why, sounds like it might be a fun novelty :D

They'd have to be very very feminine though - definitely more a chick-with-a-dick than a guy with a boobjob  :scare: Also I really don't like the idea of post-op, especially if they hide that fact: 1) What's the point just see a real girl and 2) seems a bit sketchy, having something to hide like that.

Maybe I'll hit up a Pattaya lady boy bar one day who knows  :lol: