Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Masseuse - Stevenage (and touring)  (Read 1448 times)

3 review(s) for Jasmine Masseuse (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dkn

External Link/Members Only

So, first things first, this is a massage with happy ending.  Prostate massage is also included on the likes list, though I didn't try that.  And that's all she does, though doesn't pretend otherwise.

For some reason, the horny "girl next door" photos hooked me in, and I do quite fancy a massage with HE.  At £80 for 60 mins, reasonable value.

Comms good arranging the punt.  Think she's hungarian, but quite reasonable english.  On arrival, didn't keep me waiting.

Venue: budget hotel in Stevenage town centre.  Been there loads, busy with WGs, but never caused me a problem.

On arrival: definitely a little dumpier and plainer than the photos had led me to expect, as is often the case.  But still a pleasant girl next door.

Service: Quite reasonable massage, with reasonable use being made of her tits at one point.  Interestingly, no cock/crack teasing in the early stages.  The final session was really rather nice, albeit not the bindblowing edging that I have yet to experience from a WG.  Friendly chat afterwards.

Pros: cheap, decent massage, enjoyable HR
Cons: plainer than photos

Not sure yet if I'll return - which probably means I will!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:07:37 am by dkn »

Online stonebow1

Did she let you feel her up?

Offline dkn

Did she let you feel her up?
Shamefully, I didn't even try!  (and, I may point out, this is atypical for me, as I'm usually *extremely* hands on)

The impression I get is that this really is just a "giving" service, but who knows - you could always ask her?  If I go back, I may ask, but then again, on occasion I quite like to lie back and be serviced....