Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Attractive Andi, worth seeing?  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Liam52

Anybody seen Attractive Andi?  Would you recommend or not?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mf_1101

Also been looking at her as a potential day trip and to tick off the old Ebony fetish.

Feedback looks good but it is AW feedback, profile well written and maintained, seems legit but whether or not the service is any good you'd need to TOFTT  :drinks:

Anal included at £40 or more in hour bookings, not included in half and hour seems pricey...also her PG is 50p for one picture, ONE picture for 24 hours? Better be the dirtiest picture I ever saw. Early signs she might not be good VFM? No CIM or Facials allowed, so may be a minus for some people.

Clutching at straws here, honestly I'd say she seems legitimate enough to be worth booking, least a 30 minute session.

Offline KentAde

I'm booked in to see her on 28th so will report back. Said she is happy for CIM ....

Offline mf_1101

I'm booked in to see her on 28th so will report back. Said she is happy for CIM ....

In her FAQ she says she doesn't swallow or cum on face, but likes CIM? Seems odd but her profile so far does check out. Hope she's legit then and I can retract my doubt on here. Wait for your reports Kent.

Offline Clicktocollect

In her FAQ she says she doesn't swallow or cum on face, but likes CIM? Seems odd but her profile so far does check out. Hope she's legit then and I can retract my doubt on here. Wait for your reports Kent.

She also placed a bid on an open request I had some time ago but I was'nt going to pay 200 for an OCD hygienist for two hours.

Her profile says she will pop a condom on if there are any bumps or skin tags found, even if they arent infectious. Well, I am just about to reach sixty years old and I am quite comfortable with the one or two imperfections around my glans. Never been a problem before.

I dont mind covered oral when a provider says she doesnt do it in general but its the way it is explained (dictated) by this lady that makes it a bone (no pun intended) of contention for me.

I deleted the bid

Offline KentAde

I'm seeing her next week as an incall @ £110ph, so for a young English girl with CIM think it's a gamble I'm prepared to take, for me and UKP... ;)
She has already agreed to a slow OWO session with me, GFE style and when I asked her about 'swallow', she said CIM is OK, and she will delicately dispose of my deposit!
Let's see how it goes....

honestbloke

I was less than impressed when I saw her back in February. She blamed being exhausted but she she was not on form.
She has good AW reviews so perhaps it was chemistry to blame.

Offline KentAde

I was less than impressed when I saw her back in February. She blamed being exhausted but she she was not on form.

Bloody hope it was the chemistry ;)
I'll find out next week....

honestbloke

I hope so too..let me know how it goes :rose:

Offline KentAde

Well unfortunately, despite my high hopes I got more or less what you got, ie no chemistry. Tried soooo fucking hard with her but my god there was a lot of silence!
NEUTRAL review to follow (not negative due to her not doing anything particularly against what I asked for tbh).
Oh and CIM was on offer......

Offline Vivago

Well unfortunately, despite my high hopes I got more or less what you got, ie no chemistry. Tried soooo fucking hard with her but my god there was a lot of silence!
NEUTRAL review to follow (not negative due to her not doing anything particularly against what I asked for tbh).
Oh and CIM was on offer......

Interesting. I was supposed to be seeing her yesterday but she couldn't make my timings.  Her coms are good and she came across as a  friendly, bright girl although she did get a bit snotty when I asked for a face pic. Lovely looking arse on her.

However, she sounds like she has a bit of attitude and although I lurve British ebony, I hate the baggage they sometimes come with.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline KentAde

Interesting. I was supposed to be seeing her yesterday but she couldn't make my timings.  Her coms are good and she came across as a  friendly, bright girl although she did get a bit snotty when I asked for a face pic. Lovely looking arse on her.

However, she sounds like she has a bit of attitude and although I lurve British ebony, I hate the baggage they sometimes come with.

She is only 20 and it shows. Probably new to the game and lack of chat, etc was a bit of a downer. Will write full review over weekend. She had just arrived at the hotel when I saw her so was only just about ready....
No return visit for me....

Offline claretandblue

She is only 20 and it shows. Probably new to the game and lack of chat, etc was a bit of a downer. Will write full review over weekend. She had just arrived at the hotel when I saw her so was only just about ready....
No return visit for me....
she was a bidder on my reverse bid, look forward to your review   :hi:

Offline congo66

I've just got back from seeing her for a 2 hour booking.

After reading this thread before going I was rather apprehensive but my experience was completely different, we didn't stop chatting when we weren't doing things that meant we couldn't talk. I'm about twice her age but we still had plenty to talk about and there weren't any silences (awkward or not).

I even ended up overstaying by a fair bit because we kept talking after my time was up. I've never posted a review here on on AW and I'm not going to start now but I was more than happy with the services she provided and they appeared to match her AW enjoys list.

So for me she was worth seeing and I'd recommend her if you're after an intelligent, articulate, tall slim ebony girl with a great figure who does everything I wanted to do from her enjoys list with enthusiasm.

Offline KentAde

I've just got back from seeing her for a 2 hour booking.

After reading this thread before going I was rather apprehensive but my experience was completely different, we didn't stop chatting when we weren't doing things that meant we couldn't talk. I'm about twice her age but we still had plenty to talk about and there weren't any silences (awkward or not).

I even ended up overstaying by a fair bit because we kept talking after my time was up. I've never posted a review here on on AW and I'm not going to start now but I was more than happy with the services she provided and they appeared to match her AW enjoys list.

So for me she was worth seeing and I'd recommend her if you're after an intelligent, articulate, tall slim ebony girl with a great figure who does everything I wanted to do from her enjoys list with enthusiasm.

Glad you had fun...
Seems that 2 of us must have caught her on a bad day for chatting.....

Offline Vivago

Sounds like a bit of a YMMV girl. Mind you, if I was to choose between the opinions of established review writing members and a 5 post non-contributor who uses info on the site but haughtily refuses to review his punts for the benefit of others, who would I choose?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1