Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The old WSWS ( Will she won't she) Scenario  (Read 837 times)

Offline GmxJim

Have just posted a review on the massage thread where I was actively looking for the WSWS scenario. This used to always by part of the fun for me back in the day but it now seems a forgotten thing as she usually will !! Does anyone else enjoy that scenario or miss that scenario. It used to be will she do HR then it was pushing to B2B and then I guess now its a case of WSWS FS.

Offline Stevelondon

I understand the concept of WSWS. Although it’s just not something that floats my boat. If I’m going for a massage and happy ending. I’m all for knowing exactly what it is I’ll be getting for the cash I’m forking out.
Because for me. I like the sensual stuff to begin from the off. Not for me having a massage for 30-40 minutes and then a slap on the arse and the question being asked “You want extras” 😂

But like I said. I understand what WSWS is all about and anything that adds a bit of spice to a punt ain’t a bad thing.

I’m sure I read on here, something about this really fit, sexy lass that did massage…. BUT, was totally legit. Even though she did make several accidental brushes to the three amigos every so often.
Now that to me is actually quite frustratingly sexy 😂

Offline Celtic 69

Gmxjim, l too like the wsws scenario. You might be interested in a few of my reviews.

Offline enjoyedthat

Likewise I enjoy the WSWS , and make sure my expectations are always limited.  However I like a back up in case I’m left horny and that’s often difficult to arrange. I’ve often ended up in Chinese or Thai places which largely water down the experience…

Offline Adoniron

I want to be certain I will be offered at least HE so avoid places which appear totally legit.

Offline PumpDump

Have just posted a review on the massage thread where I was actively looking for the WSWS scenario. This used to always by part of the fun for me back in the day but it now seems a forgotten thing as she usually will !! Does anyone else enjoy that scenario or miss that scenario. It used to be will she do HR then it was pushing to B2B and then I guess now its a case of WSWS FS.

I didn't mind WSWS when it was £25 for 30 mins, but now some central London shops are charging £50 for 30 mins. I don't want to blow that much to find out she won't so anything.