Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Naomi Dartford  (Read 729 times)

Online Hantsman2

There are a couple of reviews and she is clearly well established

Has anyone any further experience that they can share?

Much appreciated

Offline hornypnter

I saw her at the beginning of the month (will be adding my review in the next couple of days).

Based on my experience I wouldn't recommend her.

Comms poor - reads and takes few days to respond and once cancelled on the day without any explanation. can be abrupt at times on text messages.

Service - a bit mechanical and didn't provide some of the services on her enjoy list despite agreeing to it during the booking. Wastes time with too much talking and is very lazy as just likes to have sex only in mish position (as she has a tummy not much deep penetration) has complains about back pain in any other position. BJ was a bit rough and it was more hand job than using her mouth.

Online Hantsman2

Thank you
Dies r sound promising which is a pity

Any other comments?

Online Hantsman2

Thanks
Less certain about whether I will see her now

Online Hantsman2

Thank you for your comprehensive review

Sorry that you had such a bad time
It’s such a contrast to the tone and detail of her website

She’s off my list now

Offline hornypnter

Thank you for your comprehensive review

Sorry that you had such a bad time
It’s such a contrast to the tone and detail of her website

She’s off my list now

:drinks:

Offline honeypot

• Service Provider
I saw her at the beginning of the month (will be adding my review in the next couple of days).

Comms poor - reads and takes few days to respond and once cancelled on the day without any explanation. can be abrupt at times on text messages.

Service - a bit mechanical and didn't provide some of the services on her enjoy list despite agreeing to it during the booking. Wastes time with too much talking and is very lazy as just likes to have sex only in mish position (as she has a tummy not much deep penetration) has complains about back pain in any other position. BJ was a bit rough and it was more hand job than using her mouth.

I see you told alot of lies in your booking.  Why did you tell these people,  you came for a hour, when you actually booked for 90 mins.   I was confused at first of who the hell you were.......because i only saw two people that week. A 90 min and a 30 min with a regular, due to family issue. You are  90 min guy. No......I don't only do missionary.  I also have no back issues. Wtf??, why would you write that nonsense??? I would never complain. Wtf Im 32? I don't have arthritis yet. Maybe in 20 -30years time, i will be complaining of back troubles, but right now, I  dont have any issues riding cowgirl. I do it with a majority of my clients.  I Was riding your semi-hard dick, but YOU are the one, that asked to swap positions not me. Even my other reviews say I ride cowgirl.  Missionary is my least favourite position.  You say I talk too much on this thread, but in your review, you said I wasn't talking much and fell asleep. Which one is it????

Shall I tell these people what really happened???

You booked for 90 mins. Not 1 hour  You booked me.  I was 5 mins late. I apologiesd profusely for this, and I offered you £20 back. You accepted the discount. You then asked to use the toilet. I offered you a drink of bottle water or can of drink. Then I offered you a towel and dental kit, and asked if you needed a shower. You decline the shower and dental kit, but said you want to use the toilet. You took the towel and disappeared in the bathroom. I got your water for you.  Once you got out, I reconfirmed you what type of service you wanted. This was to be sure on what we, agreed on the phone. Gfe service.

So I said let start off with a bj. When I went to start sucking, you dick was still wet with your piss. I had to get the wet wipes and  baby oil and clean your dick.  I am not going put your piss in my mouth. You didn't even have the decency,  to rinse your dick, after using the toilet, yet YOU are offended when I clean it properly??? If you had cleaned your dick after pissing, i wouldn't need to clean it thoroughly.  You was sucking my tits but then you started biting my nipples and being rough. I don't like that.  I already had a guy bite me before on my tits, which left a small scar. I'm not going to let you also harm me, by biting me. Not all women like it rough like that.

I offer  French kissing at discretion.  It even says on my profile that if you dont have a clean mouth, i won't be putting my tongue in your mouth. I offer all guys a disposable dental kit, that includes toothpaste, toothbrush and mouthwash.  You decline this. When I went to kiss you, your breath was not fresh, I didn't want to be rude, so just kissed you without the tongues. Most women would do the same thing. 

I love it when guys go down on me........It turns me on.  You however........was being rough and using your teeth. I didn't enjoy it.  I endure it for 5 mins, but you was pulling my clit with your mouth, so I gently told you to stop, and im abit sensitive and let me pleasure you.  I did it in a way to save your feelings. I don't want my clients feeling bad.

BJ ??  sorry you didn't enjoy it. However all my reviews on here,  say my bj was good. I accept that not everyone,  is going to like my Bj's,  so I  apologise for  that.

We had sex  in cowgirl and missionary position.  I'm a Size 14. I'm not a slim girl, I don't have a flat  six pack stomach. I am curvy girl, as you can see in my picture. You are quite a big bloke , and you don't have a very big appendage, so when you combine those 2 factors there was no way, you would penetrating me deep, or any woman infact.  I've had clients hit my cervix with each stroke, you weren't able to. There is nothing wrong with that, but don't blame me, that your 'stroke game ain't strong".  Also you telling people nonsense about stamina.  TELL THE TRUTH.
  you got on top of me, crushing me with your weight, huffing and puffing in my face for 5 mins,  then your dick went limp. You are the one who has no bloody stamina. You can't even fuck me for 10 mins.  You then became embarrassed and proceeded to apologise and say "I don't know what happened"

I then told you to face fuck me.  I layed on my back,  and said fuck my mouth. You proceeded to grab my head,  pound my mouth with your cock. You eventually came. I asked if you would like a massage, before round 2. You accepted.  I then gave you a  back massage for about 5 mins, I then asked again, if you want me to continue, you said you were enjoying and continue. After a while I said shall we  try and do round 2. You agreed. I proceeded to suck your dick for 10 mins, but it wouldn't get hard again.  At this point we were almost at the 1 hour mark. I said to you, "shall we make it 1 hour? I will refund the  £40.  My 90 mins =£190. Bare in mind,  I had given you a £20 discount already, for me being abit late. I was willing to give you back a extra £40 back,  and turn it into a 1 hour -£130 booking.

You refused this. This confused me, but i complied. Afterall its your money.  You said come and sit with me and cuddle and talk.  We did this for about 20 mins. You are abit socially awkward, when it comes to conversation, however i tried my best to keep the conversation stimulating, but it was like pulling teeth. I even asked again,  if you want me to try again, but you said no. What's that bollocking about me falling asleep. ??? I would never fall asleep with a client in a 90 min booking. Not only is the whole concept ridiculous and unprofessional.......You are a stranger, I would never, leave myself vulnerable to you like that.  You are the one that wanted to stay. You could of left after 1 hour, but you wanted to stay with me.  You left 15 mins early into a 90 minute booking. 

Be truthful you had buyer's remorse, you could not perform, like you thought you would, because you could only come once in a 90 mins booking. You booked longer than you needed.  Your pride would not let you leave at the 1 hour mark........ So you decide to get your childish revenge, by writing a load of bollocks. If you was telling the truth, I would keep quiet, and let it blow over. However I won't let some hurt, insecure guy, slander my name on a public platform.  You story don't even sound plausible.  😒

Offline hornypnter

I see you told alot of lies in your booking.  Why did you tell these people,  you came for a hour, when you actually booked for 90 mins.   I was confused at first of who the hell you were.......because i only saw two people that week. A 90 min and a 30 min with a regular, due to family issue. You are  90 min guy. No......I don't only do missionary.  I also have no back issues. Wtf??, why would you write that nonsense??? I would never complain. Wtf Im 32? I don't have arthritis yet. Maybe in 20 -30years time, i will be complaining of back troubles, but right now, I  dont have any issues riding cowgirl. I do it with a majority of my clients.  I Was riding your semi-hard dick, but YOU are the one, that asked to swap positions not me. Even my other reviews say I ride cowgirl.  Missionary is my least favourite position.  You say I talk too much on this thread, but in your review, you said I wasn't talking much and fell asleep. Which one is it???? Unlike you I have no need to tell lies and I've got nothing to gain by telling lies
NO, I booked 1hr as I never book more than 1hr especially if I'm meeting WG for the first time. Well that's what you told me - you had back issues. I wrote you were
  Shall I tell these people what really happened??? Do tell them but your made up lies

You booked for 90 mins. Not 1 hour  You booked me. NO, I booked 1hr as I never book more than 1hr especially if I'm meeting WG for the first time.
I was 5 mins late. I apologiesd profusely for this, and I offered you £20 back. You accepted the discount. No You didn't offer and as you didn't offer how can I accept it?You then asked to use the toilet. I offered you a drink of bottle water or can of drink. Then I offered you a towel and dental kit, and asked if you needed a shower. You decline the shower and dental kit, but said you want to use the toilet. Actually I did shower and used your mouthwash probably you forgot the comment I made about your mouthwashYou took the towel and disappeared in the bathroom. I got your water for you.  Once you got out, I reconfirmed you what type of service you wanted. This was to be sure on what we, agreed on the phone. Gfe service.

So I said let start off with a bj. When I went to start sucking, you dick was still wet with your piss. I had to get the wet wipes and  baby oil and clean your dick.  I am not going put your piss in my mouth. You didn't even have the decency,  to rinse your dick, after using the toilet, yet YOU are offended when I clean it properly??? Firstly I'm always clean and I have no issues with you cleanin my cock but no need to be roughIf you had cleaned your dick after pissing, i wouldn't need to clean it thoroughly.  You was sucking my tits but then you started biting my nipples and being rough. I don't like that. I asked you prior to sucking your tits and I never bit your nipples I already had a guy bite me before on my tits, which left a small scar. I'm not going to let you also harm me, by biting me. Not all women like it rough like that.I am not into rough either

I offer  French kissing at discretion.  It even says on my profile that if you dont have a clean mouth, i won't be putting my tongue in your mouth. I offer all guys a disposable dental kit, that includes toothpaste, toothbrush and mouthwash.  You decline this. When I went to kiss you, your breath was not fresh, Again refer to my comment above about using your mouthwash and my comment about ii and you commented you like the smell of the mouthwashI didn't want to be rude, so just kissed you without the tongues. Most women would do the same thing. 

I love it when guys go down on me........It turns me on.  You however........was being rough and using your teeth. I didn't enjoy it.  I endure it for 5 mins, but you was pulling my clit with your mouth, so I gently told you to stop, and im abit sensitive and let me pleasure you.Again there was no pulling as you don't even let me lick your clit before you stopped me  I did it in a way to save your feelings. I don't want my clients feeling bad.

BJ ??  sorry you didn't enjoy it. However all my reviews on here,  say my bj was good. I accept that not everyone,  is going to like my Bj's,  so I  apologise for  that.

We had sex  in cowgirl and missionary position.  I'm a Size 14. I'm not a slim girl, I don't have a flat  six pack stomach. I am curvy girl, as you can see in my picture. You are quite a big bloke ,You clearly have mixed me up with another punter and you don't have a very big appendage, so when you combine those 2 factors there was no way, you would penetrating me deep, or any woman infact.  I've had clients hit my cervix with each stroke, you weren't able to. There is nothing wrong with that, but don't blame me, that your 'stroke game ain't strong".  Also you telling people nonsense about stamina.  TELL THE TRUTH. I have shared the my true experience
  you got on top of me, crushing me with your weight, huffing and puffing in my face for 5 mins,  then your dick went limp. You are the one who has no bloody stamina. You can't even fuck me for 10 mins.  You then became embarrassed and proceeded to apologise and say "I don't know what happened"

I then told you to face fuck me.  I layed on my back,  and said fuck my mouth. You proceeded to grab my head,  pound my mouth with your cock. You eventually came. I asked if you would like a massage, before round 2. You accepted.  I then gave you a  back massage for about 5 mins, I then asked again, if you want me to continue, you said you were enjoying and continue. After a while I said shall we  try and do round 2. You agreed. I proceeded to suck your dick for 10 mins, but it wouldn't get hard again.  At this point we were almost at the 1 hour mark. I said to you, "shall we make it 1 hour? I will refund the  £40.  My 90 mins =£190. Bare in mind,  I had given you a £20 discount already, for me being abit late. I was willing to give you back a extra £40 back,  and turn it into a 1 hour -£130 booking.None of this happened - this bit is your creative writing

You refused this. This confused me, but i complied. After all its your money.  You said come and sit with me and cuddle and talk.  We did this for about 20 mins. You are abit socially awkward, when it comes to conversation, however i tried my best to keep the conversation stimulating, but it was like pulling teeth. I even asked again,  if you want me to try again, but you said no. What's that bollocking about me falling asleep. ??? I would never fall asleep with a client in a 90 min booking. Not only is the whole concept ridiculous and unprofessional.......You are a stranger, I would never, leave myself vulnerable to you like that.  You are the one that wanted to stay. You could of left after 1 hour, but you wanted to stay with me.  You left 15 mins early into a 90 minute booking. 

Be truthful you had buyer's remorse, you could not perform, like you thought you would, because you could only come once in a 90 mins booking. You booked longer than you needed.  Your pride would not let you leave at the 1 hour mark........ So you decide to get your childish revenge, by writing a load of bollocks. If you was telling the truth, I would keep quiet, and let it blow over. However I won't let some hurt, insecure guy, slander my name on a public platform.  You story don't even sound plausible.  😒
As I mentioned before I am sharing my experience with you. It is your prerogative to respond, however your response is inaccurate of what happened.

Firstly I don't need to tell lies, I have written my experience of what happened. Just because you don't agree with what I've written it doesn't become lies.
In fact what you have written in response is entirely inaccurate (lies)  and and blaming your poor service on me doesn't make it accurate - maybe in your insecure head it does.

I have responded to this as you have made false allegations and your response if full of if not entirely inaccurate.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 04:36:21 pm by hornypnter »