Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chinese thai massage portsmouth area  (Read 473 times)

raffles369

being new I am not sure on the 'etiquette in these places, do they all offer extras?, do you ask o wait for them to ask,

I have had a massage with H/E and BJ which was very poor especially at 60 quid extra,  do they do full sex etc, and what is normal rates?. and do you haggle.   sorry for all the questions, just new to this :hi:

Offline houseboot

As I posted on another thread:-

"It is a Gumtree rule that no sexual services can be offered. That's why most Gumtree adverts carry a disclaimer.

It is also why most advertisers will not confirm by text/phone, or even in reception, that "extras" are on offer.

It is something that is negoiated/agreed in the room BUT not all shops offer "extras", not all girls "in those shops that do" will offer "extras" and not "all girls that do" will necessarily do it with all customers.

It's a service that's NOT advertised so it's very much dependent on the shop, the girl and YOU."

The same advice applies to all shops regardless of whether they advertise on Gumtree or not.

In terms of pricing of extras, HE £20, Topless £30 and B2B £40 are "industry standard" and reasonable so I wouldn't haggle those prices.  Some girls are greedy, or think they're special, and will ask for more ... it's best to say, "I'll just stick to the massage".

Nb "Massage Parlours" are different to "Massage shops". Your mum or sister might enter a "Massage shop", they definitely wouldn't enter a "Massage Parlour".
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 10:20:45 pm by houseboot »

raffles369

thanks for that, appreciate it.