Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London TS's - Helpful Reviews  (Read 229138 times)

Offline akabizzare101

Ah! You know what, I'm so annoyed about this. I saw the  Birchplace profile on Wednesday and thought, hmmm Gia Itzel in Birmingham really? Checked all of her socials and saw nothing so highly suspected a fake. Then this afternoon I saw a picture of her in Birmingham and my jaw dropped.

Literally though, like wtf? Total suprise

Just hoping she's stay in the UK for a while because they'd be no chance of me going there today and getting back the same day

Met her today. Was actually a cracking punt and real deal. Want to review. sounds daft, can’t find the review button on mobile!

Offline Hazz9902

Met her today. Was actually a cracking punt and real deal. Want to review. sounds daft, can’t find the review button on mobile!

Click on London in transgender reviews and in the top right should be a button that says new review

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hazz9902

Due to be in London for some work in a few weeks time - my plan is to squeeze in a 30 minute punt with a cis girl that’s hit and miss with comms but she’s one for the bucket list.

In the anticipation that due to comms we are unable to arrange anything whilst I’m there for those couple days and times I’m free - my plan is to get a TS punt in.

My plan B is: External Link/Members Only

Was meant to see her in Coventry but she moved the day I messaged to London - seems to be no record of her on here so will want to TOFTT. But in case plan B also goes to shit - I need a plan C.

Would be grateful for a recommendation - I’m top only and want a 30min £150 max punt if possible so nothing above that price point with the recommendations.

Cheers chaps  :hi:

Offline ptt67

I'd be interested to hear how it goes with Wendy if you end up seeing her - she looks lie a total babe!

Online jamiekinkxxx

Due to be in London for some work in a few weeks time - my plan is to squeeze in a 30 minute punt with a cis girl that’s hit and miss with comms but she’s one for the bucket list.

In the anticipation that due to comms we are unable to arrange anything whilst I’m there for those couple days and times I’m free - my plan is to get a TS punt in.

My plan B is: External Link/Members Only

Was meant to see her in Coventry but she moved the day I messaged to London - seems to be no record of her on here so will want to TOFTT. But in case plan B also goes to shit - I need a plan C.

Would be grateful for a recommendation - I’m top only and want a 30min £150 max punt if possible so nothing above that price point with the recommendations.

Cheers chaps  :hi:

Who is the CIS girl?

Offline Hazz9902

Looks FAF!

If I can see either of plan A or B I will be a happy boy

Offline ptt67

Asked about this girl before - but to no avail - so still wondering if anyone knows anything about this gorgeous looking girl? She seems to have been around a while now and seems to pop up in different places - currently in Peterborough, which is not too far from me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bryro

New challenger appeared:
TS Monica in London, Paddington.

No socials, Never seen her before. Looks stunning but I never trust a TS without more information... Anybody know anything?

Offline Xtro

New challenger appeared:
TS Monica in London, Paddington.

No socials, Never seen her before. Looks stunning but I never trust a TS without more information... Anybody know anything?

Unless this girl External Link/Members Only  is offering her services in London, I'd call this a fake advert.
She does actually say, "NO MEEETUPS!!!!!!", so very unlikely to be her.

However, if you do want some FREE content - External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 12:02:17 pm by Xtro »

Offline bryro

Unless this girl External Link/Members Only  is offering her services in London, I'd call this a fake advert.
She does actually say, "NO MEEETUPS!!!!!!", so very unlikely to be her.

However, if you do want some FREE content - External Link/Members Only

Thanks detective!

If anyone has her onlyfans and could confirm that she's not actually in London?

Offline ptt67

This girl looks FAF! I'd be interested if anyone has checked her out?

More hot pics and videos, showing her cock here... External Link/Members Only

Offline MMab69

Has anyone seen this TS -
Goes by the profile name Miss Kitten

I like the look of her and just wondering if someone has any intel to feed back.

Thanks

Offline ptt67

Has anyone seen this TS -
Goes by the profile name Miss Kitten

I like the look of her and just wondering if someone has any intel to feed back.

Thanks

She looks hot! Love that she’s only 5’5 and if the last pic hasn’t been messed with she also looks to have a bloody big cock!!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 07:15:11 pm by ptt67 »

Offline nohey1

Hiya guys. I'm looking to try out my first TS and I was wondering if anyone had any advice for a super feminine girl for my first time? I wanted to try Candy Wilson but shes away at the moment.

Offline JontyR

Hiya guys. I'm looking to try out my first TS and I was wondering if anyone had any advice for a super feminine girl for my first time? I wanted to try Candy Wilson but shes away at the moment.

Work out what you want, then look to call anyone you may be interested in. For a first time I'd suggest that you want to be with someone you are able to converse with easily.

Offline ptt67

There are loads of incredibly feminine looking TS girls out there.....if you want to be more confident about picking one who will be suitable for your first encounter then choose a girl who is well reviewed on here and who seems to have the personal qualities you are after.

Offline QuirkyCharmer

I reviewed here here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=373857.0

She looks hot! Love that she’s only 5’5 and if the last pic hasn’t been messed with she also looks to have a bloody big cock!!

Offline MMab69

Thanks quirkycharmer - i had fired off a few messages to her but wasn’t convinced by her responses and bearing in mind her profile doesn’t say much about what’s on offer and getting info out of her felt like getting water from a stone . If someone is charging £250 for a meet you’d expect to know what they are providing other than the ubiquitous “full service “ .
I think I’ll pass .

Offline Rayzaman

Offline Groovyguy00777

Anyone seen Brianna Ferrari recently?

Seeing old reviews which are all great but nothing too recent. Considering a punt but wondering if she’s providing the same level of service still?

Offline Ichi13

She is real, there were couple reviews from last year if I'm not wrong.

Offline bbanks

Anyone seen Brianna Ferrari recently?

Seeing old reviews which are all great but nothing too recent. Considering a punt but wondering if she’s providing the same level of service still?

She’s looking worryingly thin in my opinion

Online A Decent Fist

She’s looking worryingly thin in my opinion

Spoke to her on the phone yesterday about a possible punt today but the timing didn't work out for me in the end. She sounded sane and cheerful. That's not to say she has no health problems of course. I find very skinny girls a big turn-on, as it happens.

Offline Funbags

To those that bottom do you always do douche before you visit. Or  just turn up like a last minute booking?

Offline Kaku68924

Recommend me a good Top in london dominant but good service provider at the same time should be well hung
i need to get my arse filled today at any cost 

Offline Ichi13

I'm not sure if to visit Carol trentini, or Camila Bahiana.

Offline Kaku68924

I'm not sure if to visit Carol trentini, or Camila Bahiana.
Go for camila

Offline Ichi13

I'm really indecisive, but taking into consideration the amount of extraordinarily positive reviews I may do.

Offline Groovyguy00777

Spoke to her on the phone yesterday about a possible punt today but the timing didn't work out for me in the end. She sounded sane and cheerful. That's not to say she has no health problems of course. I find very skinny girls a big turn-on, as it happens.

I think her pics are hot. Something about her that just gets me going.

I couldn’t sort a time with her, but desperately want to see her. Only hesitation is that she’s bottom only.