Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A new word for punting  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

The Oxford English Dictionary has some new terms in the 2016 edition, one of the new terms is described delicately in the Guardian as Compensated dating, which I suppose is a new word for punting.

"Other new entries used by English-speakers in east Asia include “compensated dating”, a Hong Kong phrase that refers to a relationship provided in return for cash or gifts,"

Offline Buttons

Should probably be "very heavily compensated dating" with the prices some whores charge...... :D

Offline Roth

UK Compensated Dating or UKCD doesn't have the same ring to it.   :wacko:  :lol:

oring123

DogFace36

Compensated Dating has been around in Japan for quite a few years. It's mostly what it says: you pay a girl to go on a date with you. The ultimate fluffy treat! However there are cases where guys have sex with younger girls, which has been made into a scandal even though they're over the age of consent. :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

pking_paul

The world get curiouser and curiouser…. said Alice (in a nice school girl outfit no doubt)  :drinks:

Offline GreyDave

Compensated Dating....My ex got more than any I have seen on a pro-rater basis :cry: :cry:

Offline two20

ComDat has a certain ring to it, and is very close to ComBat which some punts seem to nearly turn into.

Offline Rockhead

Must admit I never liked the word 'punting'. Makes me think of horse racing! Not sure 'compensated dating' is any better though.

yourgent

Go to Asia and be a monger if you like...UK Mongers...mmm not much better is it ?

Offline Kenaldo

I've always thought 'UK Humping' had a nice ring to it.  :hi: