Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ordering Pasante on line, a warning to married Punters.  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Hungarian Lover

Received my order from Pasante that I ordered from their online site, order arrived ok this morning in a plain white jiffy bag but with a clearly visible "Pasante" stamp next to the postage stamp! Of course who should be at home today and who received said parcel but my good wife. Thankfully no damage done as I can only imagine she dos'nt know who Pasante are. A close call though, might have to go some where else for my next order though.

Offline Knny

Do you take your own condoms to punts?

Offline Johnbean

I don't take my own to punts but if I do need condoms I usually pop down the gum clinic or walk in centre. They have free bags of condoms and lube, no appointment needed!

LL

"Darling, some more of your special Italian pasta has arrived."

Offline Hungarian Lover

Yes I always take my own condoms to punts that way I get the right size instead of the girls trying to crush the life out of my old man with  condoms that they seem to think are a one size fits all, on my first ever punt the condom the girl used almost came off almost completely whilst inside her only stopped by my bell end/glans, don't know if that would be classed as semi bare back or not, completely the wrong size!  Yes had a couple of goodie bags from the clinic, condom lubes etc condoms no use, not had any girls refuse to use my condoms so far. Good one about the Italian food!

Offline Knny

For randy noodles!

Offline Garden69

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:      Brilliant LL.  Maybe you need to change your nickname to LOL ?!

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Received my order from Pasante that I ordered from their online site, order arrived ok this morning in a plain white jiffy bag but with a clearly visible "Pasante" stamp next to the postage stamp! Of course who should be at home today and who received said parcel but my good wife. Thankfully no damage done as I can only imagine she dos'nt know who Pasante are. A close call though, might have to go some where else for my next order though.

I order mine from here. External Link/Members Only

They do most brands and sizes. Just comes in a brown cardboard box, reasonably priced too.

Online webpunter

the condom the girl used almost came off almost completely whilst inside her only stopped by my bell end/glans, don't know if that would be classed as semi bare back or not
Me thinks not - well not unless you'd been bashing your bell-end red raw.  The main thing is that your japper remained covered up.  But i wouldn't recommend trying it again !

Still-alive

Savers shop sells Pasante condoms. No need to order online.

Offline dieseldriver

Order from Amazon and you can have them delivered to your local post office. I think its Ebay where you can get stuff delivered to Argos. I had those 00.01 Japanese ones delivered to my local PO. But wasted my time with them. Too small, and I have a small cock! So those Jap men just may have cocks like pencils!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Me thinks not - well not unless you'd been bashing your bell-end red raw.  The main thing is that your japper remained covered up.  But i wouldn't recommend trying it again !

Not quite true, unfortunately. Certainly for HIV, you want the condom to cover all mucous membrane tissue. This includes (certainly in uncircumcised men) the glans and foreskin. Check External Link/Members Only out or do some Google searches yourself.

I don't know how far the condom rolled up, but a visit to the GUM clinic might give you peace of mind.

mrhappypants

Not quite true, unfortunately. Certainly for HIV, you want the condom to cover all mucous membrane tissue. This includes (certainly in uncircumcised men) the glans and foreskin. Check External Link/Members Only out or do some Google searches yourself.

I don't know how far the condom rolled up, but a visit to the GUM clinic might give you peace of mind.

A wise check but don't worry unduly.  Some time ago I was in a relationship with someone who did academic research on the spread of aids.  Her view at the time was that it was practices that damaged the skin or exchange of fluids where the skin was damaged that are much more likely to result in the transmission of HIV.

I don't bareback but I have had a condom come off while punting a couple of times.  Subsequent GU tests were negative.  If the skin on your willy was not damaged you should be OK (but worth checking).  My information is dated but I still regard anal as a much riskier practice from this perspective based on her advice because the tissue in the anus is more likely to tear during sex.

Hope you are OK.

Dave

Online webpunter

Thanks for the info - DrPD.  Think as the poster kept his bell-end covered over then he should be fine.  Didn't realize the foreskin was a potentially weak point.  However the urethra is the main entry point so my comment on 'japper' isn't far off

What i can't figure is why the manufacturers of these ultra thin nodders don't make them to fit western geezers.  I'd be concerned about: 1/ breakage & 2/ it strangling the fuck out of little WP

Online webpunter

If the skin on your willy was not damaged you should be OK (but worth checking)
Hence a liberal coating of Johnsons should help avoid any damage - although this & latex condoms don't go well together

anotherjohn50

Order from Amazon and you can have them delivered to your local post office.

I also use Amazon  but get them to my home address, they arrive in a plain brown pack, I often time it with other Amazon purchases so if the wife found out I'd blame it on computer or packing error or claim it was a prank from a workmate.

Aj

LL

I also use Amazon  but get them to my home address, they arrive in a plain brown pack, I often time it with other Amazon purchases so if the wife found out I'd blame it on computer or packing error or claim it was a prank from a workmate.

My wife would never buy either of those explanations! :lol:

Offline Hungarian Lover

It was only the glans that kept the condom on, I've had several clinic visits after that punt ( my first punt by the way) nothing showed up and I know the girl has been checked, she had nothing nasty show up.

Offline punk

Poundland condoms work every time and only a quid unless your too tight to spend a £