Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting WG Location In Review Title.  (Read 2495 times)

Offline smiths

I don't know if anyone else feels the same but it would be very handy if reviewers put the area if not the first part of a WGs postcode as well in the title of their review/s. Just putting a thread say in the London review board only tells me part of what I need to know and importantly some WGs locations on their A/W profiles are wrong, sometimes many miles wrong, so confirming it in the title and indeed in the review text would be much appreciated by me.

So for example putting Slutty Sadie in the London review board for London tells me she is in London (hopefully) but not where in London and its a big city.

Whereas putting Slutty Sadie-North Finchley-N12 or at least either North Finchley or N12 would be extremely useful.

Offline SamLP

+1 fully agree with this method.

Offline webpunter

+1  Not so important for the provincial members.  Coz when they write "West Super [Night] Mare" then this covers all of about 2miles.  I get all excited then read that the WG is based in shit-hole like Haringey or some other punting 'no-go' area.  Apologies if you live there.  Think it's time to move  :sarcastic:

Offline nigel4498

Think it's time to move  :sarcastic:
I did, forty five years ago, thank fuck.

johnnyboy61

Totally agree, I live in NW London and a review of a girl in say Croydon is really of no interest to me whatsoever. Milton Keynes or even Birmingham (when they finally get rid of the 25 miles of fecking roadworks from Northampton) are both quicker to get to.  Often even the review fails to mention the location and you do't know where she's based until you follow the AW link. Frustrating!

Offline webpunter

Milton Keynes or even Birmingham (when they finally get rid of the 25 miles of fecking roadworks from Northampton) are both quicker to get to
'MK Central' is ace.  Must be the best town which isn't a big city.  Northampton ain't a bad venue either for punting for some non descript place - parlour wise anyways.  If the shoe fits !

Offline smiths

Offline LanceVance

I don't think I have ever put locations in my review titles, but I will start doing so to help you all out.  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Some members here concentrate on labelling romantic review title which is pointless.  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

I don't think I have ever put locations in my review titles, but I will start doing so to help you all out.  :hi:

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

It is always a great help doing this. Saves a lot of time

:hi:

Offline RedKettle

also helpful out in the sticks - at least to know which city!

Offline dkn

also helpful out in the sticks - at least to know which city!
+1

East England is my turf, and it's disappointing to see the reviews that have nothing but the WG's name in the title - *no* idea where she is in the whole region!  Such a shame to go to the effort of placing a review, without maximising its impact.

Of yesterday's 5 review posts in that board (a quiet area, sadly) only 3 have the location  :dash:

And, while we're about it, can we do the same more consistently in the Regional Punting section...?

Offline smiths

This WG in London is an example of why its handy the reviewer puts her location in the thread title. The profile says Wembley then Harrow, she is in neither area but is in Edgeware, HA8 in fact. The county isn't Harrow either as they have put. Clueless geography on her or the pimps part.

External Link/Members Only

broksonic

Would be useful for those like me that use public transport and taxis

Offline webpunter

This WG in London is an example of why its handy the reviewer puts her location in the thread title. The profile says Wembley then Harrow, she is in neither area but is in Edgeware, HA8 in fact. The county isn't Harrow either as they have put. Clueless geography on her or the pimps part.
She'll never get a job working for Ordnance Survey [maps] but she does have a great set of blams  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

+1.

Makes sense for other regions outside London as well.

Perhaps we could ask Admin to create additional box, to encompass City/Local area in that region.

Offline SamLP

Not only the geography, but her rates too are all over the place. Clueless in Geography & Maths!

Offline smiths

Not only the geography, but her rates too are all over the place. Clueless in Geography & Maths!

Really, I wasn't aware of her rates and since the Janet Joy BB revelation I am steering well clear of her and this WG she works with, who Jesus Jones punted with as Jennifer last year and had a good punt but I couldn't fit her in as well as Joy at the time and they were only in Enfield as they were at the time for a short period. And by the way no problem with the geography then that I recall, it said Enfield and that was where they were. ;)

Offline azrael

I don't know if anyone else feels the same but it would be very handy if reviewers put the area if not the first part of a WGs postcode as well in the title of their review/s. Just putting a thread say in the London review board only tells me part of what I need to know and importantly some WGs locations on their A/W profiles are wrong, sometimes many miles wrong, so confirming it in the title and indeed in the review text would be much appreciated by me.

So for example putting Slutty Sadie in the London review board for London tells me she is in London (hopefully) but not where in London and its a big city.

Whereas putting Slutty Sadie-North Finchley-N12 or at least either North Finchley or N12 would be extremely useful.
+1 one thing though punters should never disclose house number or full post code along with the discription of the house

Offline cueball

I usually put her aw name and the town she is based in, eg "dirty doris in Doncaster"

To me that's enough, the reader knows the town then and can judge for himself whether he wants to go podging there.

Offline smiths

A further request from me, please put a WGs location in your review of them, or include the first part of their postcode or both, it would be much appreciated.

Offline Bangers and Gash

A further request from me, please put a WGs location in your review of them, or include the first part of their postcode or both, it would be much appreciated.

I'm glad you've brought this subject to everyone's attention smiths as it was becoming a real pisser for me. It's made the regional boards a nightmare to find local talent. Maybe if those who were at fault had their review deleted? That should focus the mind a bit.  :hi:

Offline Sparta Prada

Totally agree with your point smiths. Pretty sure I have always put the location for a review in the thread title.

If you look at prossienet the review section has become a joke especially where all the punts in the capital are listed as 'London', which is no good for anyone!

OldAdmin

I put a notice on the review posting page earlier this year suggesting that location is included in the review subject.
Since then most new members are doing that.
But the members who've been around for a while are not, probably because they skip the section thinking they've read it before.

Offline SamLP

I'm glad you've brought this subject to everyone's attention smiths as it was becoming a real pisser for me. It's made the regional boards a nightmare to find local talent. Maybe if those who were at fault had their review deleted? That should focus the mind a bit.  :hi:

Just had a look at the London board, many titles exclude the location but I also realised how many need to feed their egos with a title for their review! It should be a simple (Name of girl which appears on her AW profile) + (Location). Maybe there could be a message when pressing submit that appears with a small box saying "Did you include the name of the girl and her location?" & maybe another one saying "Did you include a silly ego boosting title? Delete if you did and keep it simple - Name & location will suffice"

Offline smiths

Just had a look at the London board, many titles exclude the location but I also realised how many need to feed their egos with a title for their review! It should be a simple (Name of girl which appears on her AW profile) + (Location). Maybe there could be a message when pressing submit that appears with a small box saying "Did you include the name of the girl and her location?" & maybe another one saying "Did you include a silly ego boosting title? Delete if you did and keep it simple - Name & location will suffice"

One recent London review is titled Finally- the perfect lady it doesn't even name her let alone give her location in the title and the reviewer isn't a newbie. :dash:

Offline smiths

I put a notice on the review posting page earlier this year suggesting that location is included in the review subject.
Since then most new members are doing that.
But the members who've been around for a while are not, probably because they skip the section thinking they've read it before.

Indeed, its all VERY clear in my view, interesting to hear its mainly some of the more longstanding members who aren't including the location.

Offline SamLP

One recent London review is titled Finally- the perfect lady it doesn't even name her let alone give her location in the title and the reviewer isn't a newbie. :dash:

Oh dear, I just read the review in which the OP wanted to keep the sexy details of the punt to himself. Fair enough, no need to divulge in details but at least explain why she's the perfect lady.

Offline smiths

Can I again please ask reviewers to include where a WG is based area wise and ideally the first part of her postcode as well in review titles. Its REALLY handy to have this in the title. As admin said last year above he has asked for the location when you go to do a review, its in red and very clear.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:21:28 am by smiths »